Man Milk Shake /Swallowing Stories

I love the taste of a man's cum, so swallowing his cum is something I look forwards to.

When a man is ready to cum and I open my mouth to take him, it shows him that I can't get enough of him and want all of him. Swallowing his cum shows that I enjoyed myself immensely. And I want to be taken by him again.

I love the taste of Cum!! And I swallow every chance I get.

This happen last weekend 7/4/2016

Well I must say I was being used also. I had 2 Black men all over me. I was so HOT!! After some serious trading off sucking and pounding my guys started to cum, which set me OFF!! I was swallowing what I could and being filled to the brim. I heard a scream, moan and a groan and looked over Sharon my sister was CUMING like CRAZY while 2 of the fellows were filling her up!!!!! when they finished the 3rd guy climbed aboard. She was on her back, he between her legs and she was hanging on for her life. The pounding was so load!!!!! He said he was going to cum, I jump over pushed him out of Sharon and took his cock in my mouth and he BLEW HIS LOAD down my throat. I didn't want her to have all the fun!!!!!

Same here , last weekend we visited his dad's house ,watching TV I noticed his dad playing with his cock so I started to feel my boyfriends cock , he released it so I could feel it , trying to hide it from his dad did not work and his dad stood up and asked if I would suck his cock. Both men removed my clothes and I was fucked by both dad and ******* , followed by two huge loads of cum which I drank , I now get shared with ******* and dad.

Same here , last weekend we visited his dad's house ,watching TV I noticed his dad playing with his cock so I started to feel my boyfriends cock , he released it so I could feel it , trying to hide it from his dad did not work and his dad stood up and asked if I would suck his cock. Both men removed my clothes and I was fucked by both dad and ******* , followed by two huge loads of cum which I drank , I now get shared with ******* and dad.
That is something I would love to have happen. I've been with cousins, and I suspect an encounter I had once was with brothers. ******* and ******* would be pretty awesome.

Ilove it,I love making mine cum,Love the taste,the way it makes me feel when he is cumming,i just like everything about it.Also it does seem that black men ejaculate way more quantity of it per orgasm then white guys and my black bf's both could cum 2,3,4 times a night and it was such a turn on.Never had white guys produce it like that.Its incredibly hot.

Last edited:
Back