Makings of a Hotwife

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Some hubbies out there are quick to declare that their wife is a hot wife. Don't know if that means if it's because she's got her website and blog space to chat about her sexual adventures and for other bulls to get in touch with her...

For those who know what the term really means, What really are the markings of a woman becoming a full-fledged Hot Wife?

On The Floor.jpg

i think some women just have it in them some doesnt.its called sexual desire or libido.
my experience is tht 5% of all women(no offense)are born sluts
.its they that are always ready to be fucked,we meet them many a times on streets,malls,parks,stations..
just a look n u know,say hi and within 30 mints u r fucking them.

And would you say that majority of those sluts are now married sluts who've managed to somehow surpress this libido in them.... And that a lot of hubbies are finding it hard making them open about it?

Some hubbies out there are quick to declare that their wife is a hot wife. Don't know if that means if it's because she's got her website and blog space to chat about her sexual adventures and for other bulls to get in touch with her...

For those who know what the term really means, What really are the markings of a woman becoming a full-fledged Hot Wife?

View attachment 60901
me

i think some women just have it in them some doesnt.its called sexual desire or libido.
my experience is tht 5% of all women(no offense)are born sluts
.its they that are always ready to be fucked,we meet them many a times on streets,malls,parks,stations..
just a look n u know,say hi and within 30 mints u r fucking them.

Too bad you can't find one in your kitchen though, huh?

It's the only word I think is best to simplify what a hot wife is.
She's got to walk like SEX!
Smell like SEX!
Talk like SEX!
And fuck like SEX!

View attachment 63062

Hmmm....walk like sex? I don't think I do that...I walk like I will kick your head in..Smell like sex...yeah smellin good is only way to be :)....Talk like sex....I don't know about that...and I got the bottom covered!!

Hmmm....walk like sex? I don't think I do that...I walk like I will kick your head in..Smell like sex...yeah smellin good is only way to be :)....Talk like sex....I don't know about that...and I got the bottom covered!!

It's why I said that it's all about ATTITUDE. Have you ever walked into a place where there's a crowd of people and you strut around feeling like you own the joint? Like you could have yourself any man in there ogling at you. You picture in your mind that you're the wildest cougar that just walked into town and you're there for black cocks and to chew bubble-gum afterwards ... and right there and then, you're fresh out of bubble-gums.

Imagine you're one of the hottest woman ever: Marilyn Monroe, Liz Taylor, and Queen Nefertiti all rolled into one. When you're talking with a man, you talk to him not just with your lips, but with your eyes as well. Matter of fact, you whole body starts giving off smoke-signals that the Indians are coming, and they want *******.

It's why I said that it's all about ATTITUDE. Have you ever walked into a place where there's a crowd of people and you strut around feeling like you own the joint? Like you could have yourself any man in there ogling at you. You picture in your mind that you're the wildest cougar that just walked into town and you're there for black cocks and to chew bubble-gum afterwards ... and right there and then, you're fresh out of bubble-gums.

Imagine you're one of the hottest woman ever: Marilyn Monroe, Liz Taylor, and Queen Nefertiti all rolled into one. When you're talking with a man, you talk to him not just with your lips, but with your eyes as well. Matter of fact, you whole body starts giving off smoke-signals that the Indians are coming, and they want *******.

As a matter of fact...every time I walk into somewhere I walk like I own it...even if I aint feelin it...people think Imma hard person...fact of the matter is...I do NOT take rejection NOR humiliation well...hence me being a bad ass. Plus of past occupation...
And I imagine just me...I don't want to be someone else. I want to be wanted for me.
Also, I do talk with more than just my lips.

Back