Makings of a Hotwife

What I mean is that when a wife is great at all levels of sexual appeasement and self-satisfaction, anytime, anywhere and unconditionally, makes a great Hot Wife! Not one who will give just give you a quickey, or a hand job, or a blow job, (always your choice of one) and then say: "Leave me alone now!" BIG DIFFERENCE!

Yeah, I get you now. So much fun to be had from such type of women. Even when they're cucking a white hubby out there.

After My Friend ....jpg

Are you still talking, white boi?!? That's what you ought to be doing every time you're in here!

View attachment 67706

Now that's what I call "A Wanton Hot Pussy!! That pussy definitely wants" and "NEEDS" some "BLACK COCK!"
I got pimples on my ass bigger than that puny thing she's holding!
My wife's pussy, yes the one in our Avatar, could never be satisfied with something that size!

The finest special creampie for a wanting hubby!

NICE! I remember when Edwin fucked my wife ... her honey hole was creamed from asshole to belly button! I got some really great pictures and movies of the entire event! Unfortunately I had to agree that they would be for our own personal use. (i.e., the wife and I) I've been tenderly trying to convince her to let me post just ONE or TWO of pictures we have! (That will open the flood gate! Ha! Ha!). I'm getting there ... s-l-o-w-l-y!! She let me use one of the pictures for our Avatar! Yes! That's her honest the goodness pussy! I still get excited think about her and Edwin having their pictures and movies all over this site! Edwin wants me to hide his face .. I'm fine with that!

This looks so-o-o-o-o much like my wife when Edwin allowed her a "time out" after he first fucked her silly and made his deposit deep within her hungry wanton wet pussy! Even to the way it seeped out her pussy as she rested! Just like in the above picture! Wow! Too bad the wife is out right now ... can't wait to show her this! I've already looked at our pictures and made my comparisons! The similarities are awe inspiring! Nice picture! Just the way I like them! Horny woman, a horny capable black guy and a satisfied pussy! All bought together in one great scene! Too bad we can't see her face ... I bet it has a very satisfied look .... just like the cat that ate the canary .... some canary though .... that's where the comparison ends however!

Back