Makings of a Hotwife

tumblr_ooylon7WkZ1w90dmso1_500.gif

Housewives learn to embrace their erotic sexuality when they're away from the comfort of their homes/environment. When there aren't usually familiar faces to be watching. Hence it's why more husbands strive taking their wives on vacation trips to see how well she gets to acquaint herself with the local scene around here. Hopefully the wife might go crazy and cuck him.

DigitalVoyeur232.jpg DigitalVoyeur235.jpg

Those times you came home early and found your wife fucking a Black man . . . and then afterwards when she got you lying down and she then sat on your face, forsing you to clean out her pussy . . . you never knew it then but your wife was well on her way towards becoming the hotwife of your dreams.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2017/05/the-day-she-cucked-you.html

2004-01-01 00.00.04.jpg 2014-01-10 21.26.42.jpg

i think some women just have it in them some doesnt.its called sexual desire or libido.
my experience is tht 5% of all women(no offense)are born sluts
.its they that are always ready to be fucked,we meet them many a times on streets,malls,parks,stations..
just a look n u know,say hi and within 30 mints u r fucking them.
I have to agree. Some of us embrace our sexual side and enjoy pleasing and being pleased sexually.

Some hubbies out there are quick to declare that their wife is a hot wife. Don't know if that means if it's because she's got her website and blog space to chat about her sexual adventures and for other bulls to get in touch with her...

For those who know what the term really means, What really are the markings of a woman becoming a full-fledged Hot Wife?

View attachment 60901
Home sweet home

Back