Makings of a Hotwife

nothing better then when my hotwife comes home all tired and tells me to go down on her...I feel her warm lose super wet lips and i have to keep swallowing to get all the juices. She smiles and tells me to get myself off while doing it. I tell her how good she tastes. Im addicted and she knows it...

Do you stroke your 'little man' while eating her out?

hehe yes, she plays my hair while push my face deeper.. she has the prettiest sexy smile when I look up. I really do have to swallow many times and keep going until the last drop!

That's very nice! Ought to pay you both a visit.

"Hotwife"= One whose naked flesh is for the unlimited use of her Black Master and whomever or whatever HE wishes to grant it. Cucky is leashed, naked, on his knees and ready to serve in any manner.
:mstickle:

Not sure this is completely accurate. :unsure:
A "Hot Wife" could actually be submissive to her husband and, in that case, he certainly wouldn't be leashed, naked on his knees.

I would think this would fall more into she being a "Married Slut for Black Cock".
The cuckold may or not be submissive and leashed on his knees ready to serve, but most likely would, unless permitted to watch and masturbate, assuming he is even aware he is being cuckolded. :D

I would think this would fall more into she being a "Married Slut for Black Cock".
The cuckold may or not be submissive and leashed on his knees ready to serve, but most likely would, unless permitted to watch and masturbate, assuming he is even aware he is being cuckolded. :D

If he's there watching his wife being pounded and not realize he's a cuck, then he's delusional.

If he's there watching his wife being pounded and not realize he's a cuck, then he's delusional.
Not neccesarily. Some of us like to enjoy watching our submissive wives get fucked and joining in as a dominate male. Two dominate alpha type men enjoying a hot submissive woman at the same time is a lot of fun for all concerned.

Just a thought here, if the husband is not subservient, if he is an active participant, if he gets off watching his wife being used by BBC, he is not a cuckold, he's merely a pimp. It doesn't preclude his partner from being a "hot wife".
:confused:

Not neccesarily. Some of us like to enjoy watching our submissive wives get fucked and joining in as a dominate male. Two dominate alpha type men enjoying a hot submissive woman at the same time is a lot of fun for all concerned.

If that's the case, then it'd be best to involve the wife in swingers' adventures. A lot of people don't realize there's a lot of difference between a submissive lifestyle and swingers' lifestyle.

Back