Making up for lost time.

My name is Tracy. I live in Cali, I'm recently divorced (yeah! ) not quite 40 sill look good. I will post a pick soon to prove it 5'7" 1weekly. Hair color can changes weekly. I have great tits i'm told. They should be my ex spent a small fortune for them. I'm on here because after 13 years married to a white man I need as much black dick as possible. I absolutely love being a sub to a black god or hopefully gods someday. I will do anything for my black lovers as long as I get what I need. I li like knowng i'm not alone and hearing about others lives and meeting like minded people.

You landed at the right place. looking forward to alot more post from you. Nice start Tracy. Much luv

My name is Tracy. I live in Cali, I'm recently divorced (yeah! ) not quite 40 sill look good. I will post a pick soon to prove it 5'7" 1weekly. Hair color can changes weekly. I have great tits i'm told. They should be my ex spent a small fortune for them. I'm on here because after 13 years married to a white man I need as much black dick as possible. I absolutely love being a sub to a black god or hopefully gods someday. I will do anything for my black lovers as long as I get what I need. I li like knowng i'm not alone and hearing about others lives and meeting like minded people.
Tracy, where in North Cali?

Anymore pics?

God!, you sound just like MY ex! After a lot of nervous hesitation we decided to find a find a BBC'd guy for a threesome. The first two times were pretty exciting but I was thinking I'd had enough. On our third encounter the guy, right in front of me, mentioned he had friends. She was holding his cock in her hand when she asked, "Are they as good as you?" The guy smirked at me as he told her, "you gotta know it baby."

She didn't leave me exactly ... I left her. But not until I'd practically begged her to stay home ... not until our sex life had become virtually non-existent.

Tracy, where in North Cali?
I live in Sac.
I don't know your ages or if the only issue was your sex life. For me I was fed up with his bullshit and I wasn't getting younger. So I made a concious decision to do what I want and not worry about what others think. What I wanted was to do the things you secretly think about and the only thing I thought about thick black dick and the pleasure I get from it. If a black man walked into the office at work the first thing in my head would be a picture of the cock he probably has in his pants. I would imagine walking up to him and just saying Hi i'm Tracy do you need your cock sucked? Your wife probably thought the same thing and it was just a matter of time before she gave in to her needs and started offering herself to black men. Was she servicing groups of black men? You know that a white womans sole purpose is to do what black men tell us to do. A very sexy black man I met this weekend told me his wife wouldn't give him head anymore. I told him that no black man should go without having his cock sucked whenever he wants it. Around twenty minutes later I asked him if we could go sit in his so i could have a cigarette instead I pulled his cock out and sucked him extra extra good He now has my number and knows he can call me if he needs his balls drained. I admit to not having any Cuckold experience so maybe my opinion doesn't count. If you two broke up because she was allowing black men to use her for their pleasure you would never win. I can say this the first time she put her lips around a black cock you lost her. By now I'll bet many many black men have pumped there cum in her mouth, pussy and ass. thats because she wants them too. I know I do.

There's no doubt in my mind Tracy ... you're right about losing her the first time she got her lips on that heavy black cock. The guy we had our first threesomes with was charming from the start. As we left the coffee shop heading for the motel I already knew. He was charming and masculine in every way. By the time we checked in she was ready to rip his clothes off. After a few kisses he coaxed her down to her knees. She needed no further encouragement. I remember the hoarse gasp as she opened his pants and freed his cock.

I think he was her first but can't be sure.

Now ... yes ... I know she's been with many black guys now. She started with this guy's circle of friends and I believe has continued to meet new ones.

There's no doubt in my mind Tracy ... you're right about losing her the first time she got her lips on that heavy black cock. The guy we had our first threesomes with was charming from the start. As we left the coffee shop heading for the motel I already knew. He was charming and masculine in every way. By the time we checked in she was ready to rip his clothes off. After a few kisses he coaxed her down to her knees. She needed no further encouragement. I remember the hoarse gasp as she opened his pants and freed his cock.

I think he was her first but can't be sure.

Now ... yes ... I know she's been with many black guys now. She started with this guy's circle of friends and I believe has continued to meet new ones.
The reality of it is she loves that you allowed her to enjoy being used by black men. That doesn't mean that when her black master calls and tells her to come over to his house so his friends gang fuck her, that she will say no because the two of you are going to watch a movie and cuddle.. Not gonna happen sweetheart. She'll be in the bedroom putting on her sexiest outfit. Telling you to not wait up becuase she probably won't be home till tomorrow. These 8 or so guys like to fuck all night. 2-3 cumloads each. On the way home that first time what did she say?? Did she take his cum in her mouth

Back