Making the decision and starting back up

Flcouple38

Couple
So hubby and I were talking. It has been a few years since we last were active in the lifestyle of me being a hotwife. We are still talking but looks like we are going to revive the cuckold fantasy play again. We might be a little different then others on how we play as we are committed to each other and nothing ever comes between us.

I know we see the posts of no more for hubby, etc. , we do not do that, only play the denial stuff and play the roles. He does not cleanup or anything and is straight as arrow though he enjoys the treatment very much. It is just us doing our thing. Like I said still talking and supposed to talk more tonight hopefully and set the rules and where we want to go.

Hopefully soon I will be getting me some BBC again, or some other strange in me. I think we are going to be more open this time and truthful with desires and wants. So here is looking hopefully to fun times, just got to get the rules established and get through the feelings and nervousness, etc.. Could all change at moments notice, but my pussy got wet thinking about getting 8+ buried in me today while talking and had to get on him and grind, but no entry and slick him up..

Looking forward to hearing more. That luscious ass deserves to meet big black cock!

As you guys can see. I usually do not post pictures though, hubby is respectable and good. He is the white guy, but my pussy does like the longer and thicker ones as you can see from the other pictures.

Notice the size differences in the one from behind and BBC, that guy was 9 and really thick. I should post in poll to see which one everyone or ones look good in my pussy. Given this site the competition should be pretty straight forward and results easy to predict.. LOL Hope inserting as thumbs allows them to be enlarged.

HubbyandMe.jpg MeandBBCdates (1).jpg MeandBBCdates (2).jpg MeandBBCdates (3).jpg Meandtoy.jpg P1020181.JPG

So hubby and I were talking. It has been a few years since we last were active in the lifestyle of me being a hotwife. We are still talking but looks like we are going to revive the cuckold fantasy play again. We might be a little different then others on how we play as we are committed to each other and nothing ever comes between us.

I know we see the posts of no more for hubby, etc. , we do not do that, only play the denial stuff and play the roles. He does not cleanup or anything and is straight as arrow though he enjoys the treatment very much. It is just us doing our thing. Like I said still talking and supposed to talk more tonight hopefully and set the rules and where we want to go.

Hopefully soon I will be getting me some BBC again, or some other strange in me. I think we are going to be more open this time and truthful with desires and wants. So here is looking hopefully to fun times, just got to get the rules established and get through the feelings and nervousness, etc.. Could all change at moments notice, but my pussy got wet thinking about getting 8+ buried in me today while talking and had to get on him and grind, but no entry and slick him up..
have fun and enjoy. I visit Tampa every other month and would love to have a meet and greet with you guys. Follow your dreams...

Soooo glad I live in Tampa! Hope hope that you do get started back hope and have the time of your life!!! Have a good one!

We are still working through the process of establishing the rules, finding out where to go, etc.. Always the most stressful time and the holidays and busy schedule at this time do not help much, but we are making progress along the path. We have done this before so want to make sure we cover everything this time and try not to make any mistakes or make it more stressful then it needs to be..

We are still working through the process of establishing the rules, finding out where to go, etc.. Always the most stressful time and the holidays and busy schedule at this time do not help much, but we are making progress along the path. We have done this before so want to make sure we cover everything this time and try not to make any mistakes or make it more stressful then it needs to be..
I like the way you both think. Covering all the bases is ALWAYS a good thing. Enjoy your holidays! Merry Christmas!

Best wishes to you and your husband. Glad to hear that you are taking time and giving serious thought to what will work for both of you before jumping back in.

Just don't make yourselves crazy worrying over every detail and stressing over making a mistake. Mistakes are OK as long as you learn from them and change accordingly and you will never be able to think of every possibility, so the main thing is to keep communication open with your husband so you can modify your "rules" as you find necessary.

Happy holidays and may Santa bring the two of you the perfect someone to enjoy!

We are sort of looking around. Do not want to so much do the AFF thing again and ads and be flooded and have to sort through. It can be stressful having to setup dates and times, etc. to check people out and all that stuff. Looking to meet up somewhere neutral and see where things go. Maybe a BBC party or swing club with good guys in it. Would like to just have that regular guy that can fulfill the needs when I need it or we decided. Somebody I can meet up with alone also if they are good guy. You know all that good stuff. Want to have someone we can trust, allow to come here if needed or I met them alone or with hubby. You know now my mind is racing as try to be a good girl but have some bad tendencies every once in awhile LOL that need fulfilled.

I have fucked 4 BBC multiple times over many visits in the past. Took a break as got tired of the trying to weed through the guys and meet-up and ******* got older. Getting the itch for a little fun though again and seeing what I can do to get it scratched just right..
I like how you said you need to get it scratched just right! lol

Back