Making me want to suck a bbc do bad

Mablowme

Female
Real Person
My goodness I could not even think straight today at work. All I could think about were all those times I had a beautiful black cock in my mouth and wishing I had one in front of me. I’d have been fired today if a gorgeous black man walked into my office. Thinking back to college got my mind going crazy.

I’d like to share one of my fantasies because I’m selfish and it will turn me on more just writing it. ♠️

I’m dressed in the slutiest BBC panties and bra I could fine. My toes painted perfectly. The finest jewelry. I’m sitting on a throne like a Queen and my black subjects are in my chamber. They all are superb men. Strong and proper. I order some to leave. Not supurb enough. I have a few come in front of me and jerk off. When the are ready to cum I have them walk over to me and the cum in my mouth and then leave. The other two or three stand in front of me and I begin to stroke their beautiful black cocks and kiss them gently while they slowly jerk off to me. Taking each one in my mouth then two then all three. They one by one cum in my mouth . Beautiful red lip stick is what I like. They each then leave.

The last man standing. I order him to stand in front of me. The finest of them all in every way. So handsome. I take his hand and put it on the back of my head and I tell him to fuck my face. I want it dirty. I want him to be rough with me. He fucks my throat my cheeks and makes me gag with his long cock. He does this for a long time. Punished my pretty face. He fucks my face until I feel him start to cum. Only a woman that knows how to suck a cock knows this feeling. I deepthroat his cock and hold it and press my face against him as hard as I can until he releases all of his warm cum into me. Oh God it feels so fucking good.

I hold him inside my throat for a while and then ask him to leave. I fix my lipstick and sit back in my throne and I’m served a *******.

Enjoy ♠️

My goodness I could not even think straight today at work. All I could think about were all those times I had a beautiful black cock in my mouth and wishing I had one in front of me. I’d have been fired today if a gorgeous black man walked into my office. Thinking back to college got my mind going crazy.

I’d like to share one of my fantasies because I’m selfish and it will turn me on more just writing it. ♠️

I’m dressed in the slutiest BBC panties and bra I could fine. My toes painted perfectly. The finest jewelry. I’m sitting on a throne like a Queen and my black subjects are in my chamber. They all are superb men. Strong and proper. I order some to leave. Not supurb enough. I have a few come in front of me and jerk off. When the are ready to cum I have them walk over to me and the cum in my mouth and then leave. The other two or three stand in front of me and I begin to stroke their beautiful black cocks and kiss them gently while they slowly jerk off to me. Taking each one in my mouth then two then all three. They one by one cum in my mouth . Beautiful red lip stick is what I like. They each then leave.

The last man standing. I order him to stand in front of me. The finest of them all in every way. So handsome. I take his hand and put it on the back of my head and I tell him to fuck my face. I want it dirty. I want him to be rough with me. He fucks my throat my cheeks and makes me gag with his long cock. He does this for a long time. Punished my pretty face. He fucks my face until I feel him start to cum. Only a woman that knows how to suck a cock knows this feeling. I deepthroat his cock and hold it and press my face against him as hard as I can until he releases all of his warm cum into me. Oh God it feels so fucking good.

I hold him inside my throat for a while and then ask him to leave. I fix my lipstick and sit back in my throne and I’m served a *******.

Enjoy ♠️
YES BABY!!!

Back