Making Love vs. Fucking!

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Its safe to assume that we all think we know the answer to this question, and yet a lot of us out there find it hard dissociation the two. So let's know what everyone's opinion holds regarding it.

What, to you is/are the basic difference between making love to someone and getting wildly fucked? And whom would you often prefer is performing which to you?

To me it is the level of the emotional bond. My late wife was half my soul, when she died a part of me died with her. The women in the group I like and from time to time someones leaves the group I do miss them but there isn't any real sense of loss.

I too am a married woman, married to my white husband for 19 yrs.for me I thrive on the intimacy I share with my gorgeous black lovers! I gaze into they're eyes and get lost as they hold me and kiss me and when they are deep inside me making love to me I become one with them as they release and inject me with they're love! The rush for me is giving myself to them completely as my lovers inseminate me and my husbands looks on and I submit totally to these black men.I am truly a black owned white wife :)

I too am a married woman, married to my white husband for 19 yrs.for me I thrive on the intimacy I share with my gorgeous black lovers! I gaze into they're eyes and get lost as they hold me and kiss me and when they are deep inside me making love to me I become one with them as they release and inject me with they're love! The rush for me is giving myself to them completely as my lovers inseminate me and my husbands looks on and I submit totally to these black men.I am truly a black owned white wife :)
I'd love to inseminate your thirsty looking pussy

My first wife liked sex and being ******* increased that desire that she begged me to fuck her and our sex life was more about the act and not the relationship of husband to wife. Since she decided to share her pussy with a wide range of men at anytime she wanted too would say she preferred fucking to making love.

My first wife liked sex and being ******* increased that desire that she begged me to fuck her and our sex life was more about the act and not the relationship of husband to wife. Since she decided to share her pussy with a wide range of men at anytime she wanted too would say she preferred fucking to making love.

Does she still need to get ******* before fucking?

FUCKING

I guess I'm the odd girl out. My bull makes love to me slowly, with passion and an intensity that Stephen (my husband) tries for but can't quite get accomplished.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy maintaining my bull and fulfilling my role serving his sexual needs but when he comes over and makes love to me,.. Nothing better

not married but the woman I'm with loves it both ways but it always in with fucking. Think jumping in and just bang right away is not right. even with a stranger. build up to it. then explode..

Its safe to assume that we all think we know the answer to this question, and yet a lot of us out there find it hard dissociation the two. So let's know what everyone's opinion holds regarding it.

What, to you is/are the basic difference between making love to someone and getting wildly fucked? And whom would you often prefer is performing which to you?

i don't think i've ever been with someone that didn't involve some of both.

though in a group situation where things are going wild, it's hard to describe what's happening to you as lovemaking.

Back