Making Love, Having Sex or Flat Out Fucking......

Tiff "baby" black

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Do you know the difference in
Making Love....
Having Sex....
Or Flat out Fucking???
I myself really don't think I know the difference and would honestly want to try all three to see which is best.
Whatcha think?
I would love to know your opinion on this & which/or all is what you like?

If you have feelings for a person. You tend put for feelings and emotions into sex. Then let's say you meet a person, and have a one night stand. That tends to be just sex or fucking.

Last edited:
Elaborate the that comment... Can you not fuck someone you love? Can you not make love to someone you hooked up with?
If you just hook up with a person. Would you give that person the best sex of their lives, compared to someone you love or been with for years? And yes u can fuck someone you love. I call those early mornings quickies

For me I definitely enjoy love making with a select few but when it comes down to it I love pounding some hot white pussy for sure!!!! I love working that ass over doggy style and getting all sweaty. When my sweat drips on their backs its like hot candle wax!! It drives them crazy.

Making love is more of a emotional connection, it is spiritual, making love is when two people
have really bonded on an emotional level.

Having sex, is just that mechanical, there is some physical attraction, but there is no real connection,
or chemistry beyond that, Hell you might not really even like the person, lol but the physical attraction is there
so you have sex.

Fucking is raw, ******* attraction, is a connection of a sexual, physical level, it is an unbelievable physical chemistry
between two people, it is uninhibited, unbridled, physical *******.

For me it has to do with the emotional connection. When i have feelings for the woman I'm with there is nothing better, and making love in that situation can and does involve both fucking and making love! Having sex is far far better than jacking off but lacks emotion, hence limiting the pleasure. like getting something to eat that tastes really really good but it wasn't exactly what you wanted! Just my opinion want to add to the conversation.

The older you get. Things change, and you will learn.
to be honest with you when I was younger I thought this was a bunch of bullshit but now that I am 42 I know for a fact that I am a better sexual partner than I ever could have imagined being. It simply has to do with my interest in all of the elements in pleasuring a woman. I am very attentive to make sure communication is at the forefront of all interactions. No two women in my life have ever been the same, that's the beauty of it all finding out what a woman wants and more importantly doesn't want.

Do you know the difference in
Making Love....
Having Sex....
Or Flat out Fucking???
I myself really don't think I know the difference and would honestly want to try all three to see which is best.
Whatcha think?
I would love to know your opinion on this & which/or all is what you like?
got to give it to you this is an awesome topic! :)

My husband and I sometimes make love, other times we just want to fuck! We are fortunate that we both can separate the 2 different feelings and we both seem to know what the other wants without saying it.

So in your opinion what's making love, having sex and fucking?

Fucking is when we go to the adult theater and I undress, put on my blindfold, lie down on the floor and let men just fuck me, or use my mouth as a pussy.

Having sex is when I get gang banged and can't give my attention to just one or two men.

Making Love
is when I can devote myself to one or two men. Making love is when I can literally make love to their cocks and I can rub and hold them. Making love is when I feel something for the men I am with, which is often. To me, when a man takes time out of his day to be with me, that means a lot to me. It tells me that I am worth his time. And in return I love him for giving me that time.

Even when I am blindfolded and on the floor at the adult theater, I feel that the men are making love to me. They see me as attractive enough to want to have sex with me, and they cum in me which tells me that I was good enough to get them off. And that means a lot to me as well.

Often, at the adult theater, even though I am naked, blindfolded and on the floor, getting fucked by and sucking men I never see, I feel loved by them. And when I am with only one man at a time, I give myself to them totally and entirely. When I make love to a man or men, it is when I open myself completely to him or them.

Unlike many women who will not kiss their lovers, I love kissing, and I kiss the men I have sex with. When the kissing is passionate, then it becomes love making. Even with a total stranger, if he goes down on me, licks me all over, kisses me and fucks me, that is making love.

When we have looked for men to move in with us and to be my lovers, I have sex with each man who comes to the house to apply for the room we post for rent. We will show the men the house and the room we have for rent, then I tell them that if they move in that I will want them to be my primary lover. I will undress and them undress them. Then I will go down on them and make love to their cocks. I don't just suck them, I put love into my sucking.

When the men go down on me and then fuck me, I feel not only their cocks, but I feel their body against mine. I feel a connection to them physically. When the sex is more than just them sticking their cock in me and cumming in me, it is making love.

When we have men to the house, I tell them that I am theirs while I am with them. I tell each man that comes to the house for sex that I want them to see themselves as my husband, and to understand that they have all the rights to me, physically and sexually, that my husband has. When these men allow me to make love to their cocks and they have intercourse with me, vaginally or anally, to me, they are loving me. They are giving themselves to me as I am to them.

The difference between fucking me and making love to me has a lot to do with what they do with me. If a man just lets me make love to his cock, then he puts his cock in me and strokes just a few times and them cums and gets dressed and leaves, that is not making love. That is just fucking.

Let's say I meet a guy at the mall, or even the grocery store, and we go out to my Suburban and we make love in the back of my Suburban, he and I kiss, he goes down on me, he allows me to go down on him, we have intercourse, he cums in me and we lie there together afterward, that is making love, even if I never see him again. This is especially true if I orgasm with this man.

I orgasm easily. Well, I orgasm easily with men who are well sized, mostly. When a man holds me tight, kisses me and goes deeply in me, I orgasm the strongest. That is when my feelings of love are the most intense. I find it hard not to feel love for men who make love to me in such a way that I feel loved, filled and fulfilled.

To many men it may just be fucking, but when I undress and give myself to a man or men, I am making love to them. I am giving myself to them. I am loving them by giving myself to them, by giving my all to them, when we are together. I believe that I am loving the men I get with by giving myself to them and them giving me a part of themselves.

I do not see how I couldn't love a man who pleases me and allows me to please him, especially sexually. When a man or men allow me to go down on them and spend a considerable amount of time sucking them, that is them allowing me to love them. And when these same men have intercourse with me, and kiss me while doing so, they are making love to me.

A good number of the men that we find on Craigslist are men who may often not get sex. I see these times as opportunities to show them love, and to make love to them, and to give them the opportunity to make love to me.

There may be a fine live between fucking and making love, but because I am an emotional person, I can't just have sex. To me, each sexual experience is love making to some degree. The men I feel the most love for are the men I have sex with that I want to be with again.

Back