Making cuckolds have sex with each other while BULLS and Hotwives watch amd humiliate

funsexycpl

Couple
From
FL, US
It would be totally humiliating for my wife, our BULL and I to meet in a hotel room with another cuckold couple and their BULL. When in the room the BULLS make me and the other cuckold suck their cocks at the same time like lil sissy bitches while our wives see how submissive me and the other sissy cuck are and how powerful and ALPHA the BULLS are. They make the cucks watch as they fuck and use the wives and after they are through using their sluts they all are laying together in bed and make the cucks suck and fuck each other as entertainment, taunting the cucks calling us sissy cock suckers and pussy bois as me and the other cuck suck and fuck each other moaning because we are so horny from having been denied sex for so long and having to have watched our wives being used and fucked hard by REAL MEN. This is such a turn on and I wonder how many other sissy cucks would want this to happen to them.

Last edited:
It would be totally humiliating for my wife, our BULL and I to meet in a hotel room with another cuckold couple and their BULL. When in the room the BULLS make me and the other cuckold suck their cocks at the same time like lil sissy bitches while our wives see how submissive me and the other sissy cuck are and how powerful and ALPHA the BULLS are. They make the cucks watch as they fuck and use the wives and after they are through using their sluts they all are laying together in bed and make the cucks suck and fuck each other as entertainment, taunting the cucks calling us sissy cock suckers and pussy bois as me and the other cuck suck and fuck each other moaning because we are so horny from having been denied sex for so long and having to have watched our wives being used and fucked hard by REAL MEN. This is such a turn on and I wonder how many other sissy cucks would want this to happen to them.

Yes definitelone hear who wants to experience this situation y

ive long had a fantasy where my wife has a bull and they end up couple dating with another cuckold couple. The other cuck and I are always humiliated by wives and bulls and when we are all together, they make us play cuckold games, like:
- who is the prettiest/most passable sissy
- who can pick up the most men at a bar
- sucking each other's sissy clits. first one to cum loses and winner gets a few strokes in our wife's pussy that night.
- who can make our bull cum fastest.

Back