Making a Married Wife into a Hotwife

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
1392711515124.jpg

When is the best time for a wife to become a true submissive slut-self? Usually I would say before she gets married, or even at the time of her marriage.

At the time of marriage, a wife must come to the reality of cementing her hotwife status and making sure her future husband will become entrenched in his place as a cuck hubby beside her. She can have it planned however she wants, and even get her hubby to find suitable black bulls who will be there to take charge of things once the marriage proceedings has been concluded.

The black men will act as 'Best Men' to the hubby, who even then would be wearing his chastity lock underneath his clothes. After the exchange of vows, they ride their limousine to wherever hotel destination they are staying. The black men will of course accompany them. Once in the room, things will take on a drastic change: the husband will have one last kiss from the wife, before been sidelined by the black men who've now stripped out of their clothes. One of them will demand the cuck-hubby get out his clothes too, and stand at a corner to watch what happens.

The wife drops to her knees and begins to worship the black men's cock one after the other. Both men would take turns face-fucking her mouth. Even her hubby, standing beside the bed holding his locked penis in his hand, will not only be mesmerized, but shocked at how flagrant the wife will be displaying herself towards been used as a slut. She is now on her way to becoming the hotwife he had always dreamed of her becoming.

The black men help the wife out of her dress, but have her keep much of it on, as they now need to bless and sanctify her marriage in more ways than a priest would.

They lead her to the bed and one eats out her pussy while the other continues to fuck her mouth. After getting her pussy ready and wet enough, the other gets up and slides his prick inside her. He fucks her with no condom on, because by the time the sex bout concludes, they both would have filled her pussy with enough black cum that hopefully would leave her pregnant.

Go here for more: Breeding the Married Slut

When would you think is best time for a wife to become her true hotwife self? Before marriage or after?

Definitely before marriage. IMO ... It is also helpful if men, when selecting their woman to marry, marry one who is already willing to accept other sex partners in a more open type marriage. This is much easily established prior to marriage. Often, the only time an already-married women will entertain other men for sex is when she's unhappy at home.

I guess when after a fuck with her ex black boyfriend, my wife kicked me softly over my face, making me fall down over the floor and she sat over my face to make me eat his cum, she turned into a hotwife for a moment.

tumblr_m6c9fpgpdx1rwdstlo1_500-jpg.240884

I guess when after a fuck with her ex black boyfriend, my wife kicked me softly over my face, making me fall down over the floor and she sat over my face to make me eat his cum, she turned into a hotwife for a moment.

tumblr_m6c9fpgpdx1rwdstlo1_500-jpg.240884

That's a good example, boi!

Definitely before marriage. IMO ... It is also helpful if men, when selecting their woman to marry, marry one who is already willing to accept other sex partners in a more open type marriage. This is much easily established prior to marriage. Often, the only time an already-married women will entertain other men for sex is when she's unhappy at home.

Here's the thing I don't get with most hubbies: why are a lot of them scared of talking to the wife about this idea before they get hitched? A lot whom I've communicated with often tend to wait ten-twenty years, like they think the older the wife gets will allow her susceptible to wanting this.

..... A lot whom I've communicated with often tend to wait ten-twenty years, like they think the older the wife gets will allow her susceptible to wanting this.

Yeah, unfortunately, many couples tend to wait until they realize they're sexually bored with each other before attempting to resuscitate it with sexual experimentations.

IMO, it helps to understand that guys often don't marry the type of woman they truly desire to enjoy. They often desire an insatiable woman, but then look for one that's virginal and more reserved, or someone more like their mothers. They're not willing to wait and look more earnestly for that right mate.

I think its important that couples start out their relationship willing to experiment with sexual fantasies, sex toys, and occasionally others in their love crib. If a couple can't or won't open up and communicate their desire to do these things, then they should reconsider marriage until such time that they can. I'd prefer, myself, knowing going into a relationship that my mate was a sexual prude, rather than find out later. Unfortunately, it just doesn't work quite that way since some people are more introverted and reserved, while others extroverted and aggressive. Mac

Back