Making a Craigslist ad seeking couples?

SBMinDMV

Male
From
MT, US
Hey BtW, I want to make a craiglist ad seeking a white couple in my area and I'm basically looking for pointers, since I know some of you have experience with it.

1. When I first create the post, do I click the box that says I'm seeking "A man and a woman" ? I just don't want single men responding to my post.

For bulls who have posted ads: What kind of things did you say in your ad that got a good response?

To couples who have responded: What caught your eye about the ad and made you want to respond?

I know that CL is a gamble for single guys and that people can be as fake/flaky there as they could on any other site, but I figure it won't hurt to give it a shot.

Any help would be appreciated ;)

We met our current Black Master through CL; he responded to our ad. However, there are so many phonies, it can be frustrating. All I can say is to write more then a one-liner, putting in details about your desires, especially your interest in a couple. IMHO as a couple, I always preferred guys who enjoy couples. Although my hub is a sub cuckold, I prefer black men who embrace that lifestyle and join me in dominating him.

We met our current Black Master through CL; he responded to our ad. However, there are so many phonies, it can be frustrating. All I can say is to write more then a one-liner, putting in details about your desires, especially your interest in a couple. IMHO as a couple, I always preferred guys who enjoy couples. Although my hub is a sub cuckold, I prefer black men who embrace that lifestyle and join me in dominating him.

Thanks!

Back