Make your black guy cum as often as you can

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
Look at this video He's a white guy cumming via prostate massage. If you look his sperm, you'll see it is yellow colour. Almost all the times sperm is yellow it's a clear sign of urinal infection. It's regular in adult men but it would bring several health problems if it isn't treated.
Lucky for the guy from video, he cummed a lot and it is a very good way to relieve urinary infections.
And now, look at this video:
His sperm has good quality. Those girls don't have problem eating it.
And in the last video you'll find another good sperm too. Its colour is white-grey free of urinary infections.
The best way to keep black men prostate health, is making them cum as often as you can.
Do you have any idea how many times, my black friend Axel fucked my wife, when they had a relationship before me?
Hundreds and hundreds of times. Mostly he cummed inside her pussy because she allowed him to do it. He never kept an ordinary infection for a long time.
When they were breaking off their relationship, he was having an inoffensive fungus. They had sex and he cummed inside her pussy some more times. He relieved completely and he didn't need any medicine. But some days after that I had sex with my wife and I contracted his fungus, so I had to take some pills. I didn't care, for me it was an honor carry with me, part of the own essence from that incredible black guy who made my wife cum hundreds of times.
A doctor said me all men with long periods not having sex are more liable to get urinary infections.

It's ok to have cuckold fantasy and all sort of fetish, but please, leave medicine to doctors. There's nothing true in this post, so people, even if your sperm is a bit yellow, don't worry too much. If you have doubt ask a doctor btw.

It's ok to have cuckold fantasy and all sort of fetish, but please, leave medicine to doctors. There's nothing true in this post, so people, even if your sperm is a bit yellow, don't worry too much. If you have doubt ask a doctor btw.

True about semen occasionally being yellow for no real reason and about medical advice.

One thing that tends to be agreed on is "use it or lose it", meaning the body has systems that are meant to function or they begin to atrophy and, in the case of cuckolds or other men who are kept in chastity, prostate massage and "milking" can be one method of maintaining the plumbing in good working order in place of masturbation or regular sex, should achieving orgasm be undesired.

There is no conclusive data to say that this is actually necessary, but aside from exercising these organs, it could also be a good opportunity for a couple that practices male chastity to share a different form of sexual intimacy.

Yes, a UTI can cause it, but so can other things which may not be of importance. Usually a UTI or other condition will be accompanied by additional symptoms beyond just yellowed semen. So, by itself, yellowed semen is not something to be overly concerned about. Besides, a man's semen will vary in color and consistency from day to day and depending on how often he ejaculates. Sometimes it will be thick, maybe to the point of being "chunky" and other times very thin and watery. Sometimes white, grayish or yellowish.

Mine is occasionally yellow simply because I haven't ejaculated for a while, although this is rare as my Wife enjoys making me cum so she can amuse herself watching me eat it.

I would be much more concerned about itching or burning sensations than just the color f my semen.

I'm sure there are many reasons semen would be yellowish in color, but as said, not necessarily due to any infection. One thing to note is a man's uretha often becomes raw from too much masturbation and can add a color to semen. Good indicators for infection is "spotting" and "discharges" in the undies when the penis is flacid state, and burning during urinations, etc. Its also a fact that women are more likely than men to have some kind of infection in their reproductive organs ... yeast infections, that can be given to men and then passed on to the next female the male has sex with, is the most common.
Also, if a guy sees a woman scratching her crotch quite often or if her vagina doesn't pass the smell test, its best to give the woman the "lemon test" as a precaution. :)

Years ago my doctor encouraged me & my wife to ******* cranberry juice a couple times a week to keep infections in check.

I use to ******* cranberry juice or take some pills of it.
However, the quantity of semen exaculated by that the guy from the first video, is really impressive! If he had an infection then he ejected.

Back