Make you watch as your girl takes my bbc!!

I really wish to try something like that! Make me watch only while my wife is fucking you or even better with few of your friends!Will be my first time on watch only and I'll make it happen because it's becoming an obsession!!!CAM01698.jpgcome on guys look at my wife ass and pussy.....she will handle at least 4 plus me that I could join too but first I want try to watch only her with 4,5 guys

I really wish to try something like that! Make me watch only while my wife is fucking you or even better with few of your friends!Will be my first time on watch only and I'll make it happen because it's becoming an obsession!!!View attachment 534613come on guys look at my wife ass and pussy.....she will handle at least 4 plus me that I could join too but first I want try to watch only her with 4,5 guys
Im ready

I'd love to watch my gf get the best fucking she's ever had! She deserves much more than I am capable of giving her. Just wish I could get her to see things my way!

Been there many times. Best part is the honesty it creates in your relationship. She cleearly enjoys BBC and there is no mistake there. So attempts to hide things

Monday 5/25/15 was my 56 birthday and as a surprise my hubby took me to Dallas, TX the Friday before and low and behold; he surprised me and gave me to a Black Man for the first time. I just spent the THREE days getting fucked like I have never been fucked before and loving every minute of it. Hubby took me to dinner and this gorgeous Black Stud walks up and introduces himself. I looked at Hubby and he is just grinning. Well Hubby set it all up. After a couple of drinks and chatting, we went to our room!!!! It was just like I had dreamed and talked to hubby about; Hubby stood me before this stranger and undressed me. He then handed me to our playmate and WOW!!!! HUBBY SAT THERE FOR THREE DAYS AND WATCHED, GRINNED AND JERKED OFF WHILE I SERVICED MY FIRST BLACK COCK. Yes after one weekend this older lady is HOOKED ON BBC!!!!!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

Back