Make the love or simple fuck?

susana2012

Female
Gold Member
I've heard about a lot of trios where wives and black lover just fuck in front of husbands, without feelings between them.
But some amateur videos shows us black lovers and wives kissing each others and having sex in a way, that you only have to think about love and no simple sex!
My case is diferent because my hubby and me had a trio with my ex black boyfriend, so we had been falling in love some years. Despite we're not in love now, when we had sex in front of my hubby, my ex and me could have sex in a passionate way kissing each others and allowing him cum inside me. This is a thing that I only have made with men who I've loved.
What is your case?

Love isn't necessary for good sex. Love can enhance sex. Sex is mostly about stimulating your partners mind and body. A cock can feel good in you pussy whether it is attached to your husband or a stranger. A lot of what makes a sexual encounter good or bad takes place in your head. If you believe that you are going to have a good time you probably will. If you have a big guilt trip, or think you need to be "in love" to have a good sexual encounter you probably won't have a good time.

Truly great question you pose, unfortunately I think most people on this site are of a "let's fuck mindset." Not to say romance can't be found on the site, it just seems highly doubtful.

you can't make love to someone you're just fucking but you can sure as hell fuck someone you love.

Since I am in a relatively closed group I know my bed partners quite well. We meet for pleasure but we are all good friends. Do I make love to any of these women? No because I am not in love with any of them nor are any of them in love with me as far as I know. However we are all good friends and there is a good deal of mutual respect. When I am in bed with one of these women I am not only thinking about my pleasure I thinking about hers'. I want her to have a good experience. Having a woman orgasm is a major turn on for me.

I agree with a lot of what you say Torpedo.. It's not a secret to many of you who know me that I'm really in love with my black lover but much like you Torpedo, we have a group of other very close IR friends (BM/WF couples only) who we swing with. And when we are with another partner, there is a lot of kissing, foreplay and romance involved.. but I wouldn't consider it "love",.. it's more like mutual respect like Tornado explained and the connection we have for one another, we feel the kissing ect., is important for the experience to be more exciting and enjoyable and not just "sex". Wish I had the ability ot put it in better words to really explain what I'm trying to say but all of us in our group feels the same way...

The frist Blackman who fucked me is my husbands closest friend since bootcamp when they were 18yr. My husband snd his Wife and the 2 of us used to fuck. Now over the years our relationships grew we dont fuck anymore ( me and her sometimes ) The guys are out of town alot. I never had sex with any Bulls more than a few times. Never got to know them. I prefer fucking strangers anyway. The sex Im into is far from romantic.

I agree with a lot of what you say Torpedo.. It's not a secret to many of you who know me that I'm really in love with my black lover but much like you Torpedo, we have a group of other very close IR friends (BM/WF couples only) who we swing with. And when we are with another partner, there is a lot of kissing, foreplay and romance involved.. but I wouldn't consider it "love",.. it's more like mutual respect like Tornado explained and the connection we have for one another, we feel the kissing ect., is important for the experience to be more exciting and enjoyable and not just "sex". Wish I had the ability ot put it in better words to really explain what I'm trying to say but all of us in our group feels the same way...
I really wouldn't like to fuck outside the group. Even though I am not "in love" with any of the women I do enjoy their company and their touch. One of the women has been sharing a bed with me for more than 10 years. She has a penetrating way of turning me on that should be illegal and I seem to be able put her over the top repeatedly. This level of pleasure is difficult or impossible to achieve with a one time hook up. For me getting to know my partners body and mind makes for fantastic sex

Truly great question you pose, unfortunately I think most people on this site are of a "let's fuck mindset." Not to say romance can't be found on the site, it just seems highly doubtful.

you can't make love to someone you're just fucking but you can sure as hell fuck someone you love.
Why can't u? Love making is simply romantic music playing in the background, compassionate kissing and touching, whispering sweet nothings in each others ears, her slowing licking your chest, you gently licking her breast, passionate intercourse etc. You don't have to be "in love" to make it.

Why can't u? Love making is simply romantic music playing in the background, compassionate kissing and touching, whispering sweet nothings in each others ears, her slowing licking your chest, you gently licking her breast, passionate intercourse etc. You don't have to be "in love" to make it.
Do you think "lick breast or chest" is a signal to be in love?

I love the kissing, fondling warm up, and slow deliberate penetration, and I love the oral part too. But, when I get really arroused, I love for my man to take me with a craving, demanding rythem. I love to watch his face, when he gets so "built" up, and I can release with him.

There is a lot of variation even among committed couples. Sometimes the sex can be very prolonged. It can start well before you get naked in bed. There can be the eye contact, the gentle caress, the knowing glance. Then in bed an extended time of kissing, gently stimulating each other, and passionate prolonged intercourse. Then there are times to tear each others clothes off and fuck like rabbits on the living room floor. All depends on the mood.

I've heard about a lot of trios where wives and black lover just fuck in front of husbands, without feelings between them.
But some amateur videos shows us black lovers and wives kissing each others and having sex in a way, that you only have to think about love and no simple sex!
My case is diferent because my hubby and me had a trio with my ex black boyfriend, so we had been falling in love some years. Despite we're not in love now, when we had sex in front of my hubby, my ex and me could have sex in a passionate way kissing each others and allowing him cum inside me. This is a thing that I only have made with men who I've loved.
What is your case?
for me i would love her to have a black lover not only for sex

Susana, I love how you think - and the things you think of! :inlove:

The two guys I have had very casual fucks with - both times with someone else present and watching, and one a black guy and large but not really a BBC - did not try to kiss me, and I did not really want to kiss them. The one guy wore a condom because the safety of the situation wasn't certain, but I did the black guy bareback and he came in me because we knew his background. Interestingly, as a comparison, my GF who fucks professionally as an "*******" - ho, whore, prostituta - keeps a similar distance like you're talking about, and never lets clients kiss her except a couple of regulars she has gotten to know, and always makes them wear condoms.

I can see fucking, and making love, as very different things. I can't imagine really wanting to kiss a guy I had just met up with in a room for sex, or at least not being into it, though of course if he'd seduced me beforehand it would be different, like any one-night stand :oops: But I love being cum in, and feeling it (I think...or at least I imagine....), and have almost a fetish for being left dripping and dirty, so I would want that if there was any way to be sure the encounter was safe.....

:blackheart: Lanie

Back