MAKE MY DAY

Pillowispa

Female
Real Person
I've been privileged to have been sent messages by black males that have made my feet twirl and my insides ache because they turned me on so much. Something in the way they described to me what they would like to do to me or something as simple as mentioning how he would tower over me and look in my eyes; pushing the right buttons but not going for the obvious straight away.
There's that saying that the most sensitive, most important sexual organ is the brain; once you've engaged my mind then the rest is ready to play.
So how about treating me and every other woman who reads this and tell us something that will make our day. We'd be very grateful.;)

HA! well said @Pillowispa .. Bet you got bombarded w PM's anyhow.. hope you won't get the wrong idea .. there are some very quality guys here as well .. " not talking about myself tho'" lol

Personally, I'm not looking to hook-up on this site, I'm not looking for a back and forth sending and receiving pictures (nobody here is going to see me naked). However, I have had many good experiences messenging with men on this site that far outweigh anything else. The 'not good' experiences Ive had on this site have also not been bad; they've just not been what I prefer. Being a gentleman goes a long way in my eyes:lips:

Last edited:
Back