majority of woman is fake on this site

its funny reading all posts where fake woman tell us how superior we black men are and so on and on
its also funny that most of the so called woman here is gay cuckolds sissys and trannies.
maybe some of the verified woman on this site is real but the woman you see on here everyday
is fake most of them.

i have talked to maybe 10 ladies here and all of them has turned out to be gay trannies and cuck that for some reason wanna share fake pics of some woman they dont even know.

so i gotta question to you gay trannies and sissies why do you fake being a woman every day?
i understand if yiu do this one time for fun but doing that ******* day in day out is some retarded *******.

It's not just the women who are fake, it's the men, too. I have been fooled, in the beginning. I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt, but the facts were overwhelming.

I am 100% real, and there are several real people on this site who can vouch for that. But I've built up the walls a bit, to hopefully keep keep the fakes out.

I would guess that the majority of people here are either total misrepresentations or are not honest about themselves in some fashion. If you are here to meet people for pleasure then I would strongly suggest a video chat early on and if you meet someone ALWAYS meet on neutral ground in a public place.

It's not just the women who are fake, it's the men, too. I have been fooled, in the beginning. I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt, but the facts were overwhelming.

I am 100% real, and there are several real people on this site who can vouch for that. But I've built up the walls a bit, to hopefully keep keep the fakes out.
This one is real. believe that.... :)

I do believe you. You and a select few others. :)
Mari.. You are exactly right, on your statement. Their are both fake men and women on this site. But you to remember this is the net... People come here to try to act out their fantasies, or are just curious. Some have no real meaning of meeting... And believe it or not, they get off on jerking people around. The signs are right in front of you. But you choose to ignore them.... We live in a time of social media dominance. People are so turned on by what's in front of them. Meaning women see a profile with nothing but a big dick, and they are sold. Men see a profile of a pretty woman, nice ass and tits and they sold... Not even thinking twice.. But that's most of us are here! For the entertainment value. And I can say if it's that easy... Somebody around here needs to become a pimp. Because there is a whole lot of money to be made here. Lol! Last just separate reality from fantasy.. You can whoever.... If you just walk outside your, or local.. And swingers club... Trust me it works... But this is the era where and we communicate through social media. And you can't get mad and take a person off your friend list..... Lol! And to all members sometimes you might get frustrated, but you learn and you move on.. And it's really worth your time and energy to go ape ******* over a fugazi.

tumblr_mt2pdhQ6l11r72ht7o1_500.gif

Mari.. You are exactly right, on your statement. Their are both fake men and women on this site. But you to remember this is the net... People come here to try to act out their fantasies, or are just curious. Some have no real meaning of meeting... And believe it or not, they get off on jerking people around. The signs are right in front of you. But you choose to ignore them.... We live in a time of social media dominance. People are so turned on by what's in front of them. Meaning women see a profile with nothing but a big dick, and they are sold. Men see a profile of a pretty woman, nice ass and tits and they sold... Not even thinking twice.. But that's most of us are here! For the entertainment value. And I can say if it's that easy... Somebody around here needs to become a pimp. Because there is a whole lot of money to be made here. Lol! Last just separate reality from fantasy.. You can whoever.... If you just walk outside your, or local.. And swingers club... Trust me it works... But this is the era where and we communicate through social media. And you can't get mad and take a person off your friend list..... Lol! And to all members sometimes you might get frustrated, but you learn and you move on.. And it's really worth your time and energy to go ape ******* over a fugazi.View attachment 313667 View attachment 313667
Goku!!!!!!

Maybe that's the reason fewer and fewer black males (or ones claiming to be) come here ... too many of those "trannies" and "gay cuckold sissies", you think? I thought the place was going to turn into a gay site for a while.

I miss Virginia Knight ... she wasn't hesitant at calling 'em out. She was bad ass at spotting the fakes! :)

Maybe that's the reason fewer and fewer black males (or ones claiming to be) come here ... too many of those "trannies" and "gay cuckold sissies", you think? I thought the place was going to turn into a gay site for a while.

I miss Virginia Knight ... she wasn't hesitant at calling 'em out. She was bad ass at spotting the fakes! :)
I miss her too. No BS with that girl!

I have nothing against men.. But this site was nice enough. To give them a spot in the forum.

I feel like there was a lot of closet gay dudes online because you are completely anonymous on the internet and if you like dick, no one is going to give two shits if you want to mess around with other dudes. I found the easiest and hassle free sex to get online with attractive partners are mostly gay and lesbian sites. GBLT sites tend to be the most legit since they have the least the hide really and its pretty straightforward. That means for everyone that if you're straight, it's a huge pain in the ass getting anything else decent.

Once you do get it, you will be more than satisfied!:happy:

Just make sure you verify the people you communicate with over cam or something and you'll be alright. Bisexual husbands can be a problem too who use their wives as bait for gay encounters but just be upfront about your willingness/unwillingness to engage in that and +90% of people will be honest about it with you and move on.

This is why I prefer swinging and free love over cuckold. Cuckolding to me is easily borderline gay/bi and has too many bi dudes to be that great for straight males.
You raise some very good points.

My hubby has never been there when I've had my playtime, and is kind of ambivalent about being there, to be honest. All he cares about is that I am safe and that I have fun.

Being blunt, I don't know that I would want to play with more than one, because I want to give the guy I'm with all of my attention, and hope that he will do the same for me. I know I'm being selfish, but that's the way I feel.

Back