majority of woman is fake on this site

Not sure what is really accomplished by trying to prove someone a fake in the Forum section, unless they're posting themselves in the Real Persons on B&W thread?! Also, if someone's in the Dating section, I can understand weeding those fakes out, as well. But the regular Forum ... hell, let 'em talk their crap as long as they're not including underaged or abuse.
But, you folks gotta realize that the majority of discussions and pics are not of the people posting them. The internet, in general, is a virtual world ... a fantasy world, and there's no reason why fake people using it as such, can't enjoy it, unless they're trying to trick someone into something wrong. What use to irritate the cat crap out of me was in live chatrooms, when guys would come into chats impersonating females, and wanting to cyber ... now THAT was irritating, as well as disgusting. :mad:
But, I'd almost bet that well over half of the posters, here, are white guys impersonating either females or black guys. So, you know, they're simply coming here for "jack-off" material ... :)

Not sure what is really accomplished by trying to prove someone a fake in the Forum section, unless they're posting themselves in the Real Persons on B&W thread?! Also, if someone's in the Dating section, I can understand weeding those fakes out, as well. But the regular Forum ... hell, let 'em talk their crap as long as they're not including underaged or abuse.
But, you folks gotta realize that the majority of discussions and pics are not of the people posting them. The internet, in general, is a virtual world ... a fantasy world, and there's no reason why fake people using it as such, can't enjoy it, unless they're trying to trick someone into something wrong. What use to irritate the cat crap out of me was in live chatrooms, when guys would come into chats impersonating females, and wanting to cyber ... now THAT was irritating, as well as disgusting. :mad:
But, I'd almost bet that well over half of the posters, here, are white guys impersonating either females or black guys. So, you know, they're simply coming here for "jack-off" material ... :)
Very good read and I'll take that into consideration from here on out. Thanks

I would guess that the majority of people here are either total misrepresentations or are not honest about themselves in some fashion. If you are here to meet people for pleasure then I would strongly suggest a video chat early on and if you meet someone ALWAYS meet on neutral ground in a public place.
A lot of women post on here just to get the guys all worked up and just like all attention of being sought after. What ever happen to the 1-800-sex-talk hot-line that's where they really need to go. It's hilarious how they talk all dirty and nasty like they really want to fuck and be blackened by the famously used word BBC. When talks start to get serious and when its time to put up or shut up then all of sudden its just a fantasy. Most and I say most white women when they see a black guy walking down the street and they wouldn't even look or even say a word to you. The internet gives people a lot of liquid courage they don't normally have. Kudos to the white women who are real and who are all about making things happen.

First let me say I DON'T care who thinks I'm real - news tip for you: I KNOW WHO I AM! Yes, like many women I've done my share of naked pictures for boyfriends/husband and such but that doesn't mean I want to deal with having my pictures scattered all over the planet just to PROVE who I am. Nor do I feel I have to prove anything to anyone. Yes, there are plenty of black men in my area - but I'm exploring here because that just who I am- and who are you tell me I can't. Sorry to break any egos but women are like men in many ways and we do have our own fantasies that we sometimes like to act out anonymously. I was having a lot of fun on this site up until I read some of these posts which I just happened to stumble upon. For the ONE man I took photos for - no more - thank God I didn't send my face photo (at least I wasnt THAT *******.) I am going back to hibernation mode and will do my fantasizing privately from here on out.

Maybe that's the reason fewer and fewer black males (or ones claiming to be) come here ... too many of those "trannies" and "gay cuckold sissies", you think? I thought the place was going to turn into a gay site for a while.

I miss Virginia Knight ... she wasn't hesitant at calling 'em out. She was bad ass at spotting the fakes! :)

i agree mac virgina is genuine good and smart ive had corespondance with her and husband
before this site
i miss her too
shes busy it seems which is good

Generally, I agree. I love to look at pictures of women and a story to go with it, whether its real or not, doesn't matter if we live 500 miles apart.

First let me say I DON'T care who thinks I'm real - news tip for you: I KNOW WHO I AM! Yes, like many women I've done my share of naked pictures for boyfriends/husband and such but that doesn't mean I want to deal with having my pictures scattered all over the planet just to PROVE who I am. Nor do I feel I have to prove anything to anyone. Yes, there are plenty of black men in my area - but I'm exploring here because that just who I am- and who are you tell me I can't. Sorry to break any egos but women are like men in many ways and we do have our own fantasies that we sometimes like to act out anonymously. I was having a lot of fun on this site up until I read some of these posts which I just happened to stumble upon. For the ONE man I took photos for - no more - thank God I didn't send my face photo (at least I wasnt THAT *******.) I am going back to hibernation mode and will do my fantasizing privately from here on out.

Again, that's fine. Different strokes for different folks. Some women like to fantasize about being real slutty and this can take the form of sharing naughty pictures to strange men. Its a form of voyeurism and is quite common if you search the web. Within that group there is a smaller group of women who actually take it to the next step and fuck strange men. Just look at all the adult theaters and glory hole sites around. Its not just gay activity that happens there.

There are many different fetishes including cuckolding, swinging, etc... that involve having sex with different people. I actually did a thesis on sexually fetishes and you would be amaze at some of the stuff out there, and its not just men. Women are just more laid back and not so prone to let it all hang out for the world to see.

The most interesting thing I did for research was hang around an adult theater. It was an eye opener. A lot of gay sex going on where the guys obviously are not gay. All different types of people, and yes even some women. I think the stuff that happens there is natural and is something that most people would probably do if we where just animals left to our own devises.
Kind of got away from the topic.... sorry.

I agree. I send my naked pictures.. and get nothing back and you BBCadmirer are on my real list. I have video chatted with her as well. Any other ladies want to step up?

I have also video chatted with her and her husband. A true slut and I mean that in a good way.

Every picture is a picture of a real person. So many guys say there are no women, but there are tons of pictures on this site of women doing it with black cocks. those women are real you just have to find them.

Sorry for the late entry, I noticed the large amount of reply's are from men and just a few women guess this validates your statement

Starting to agree with this. I get way more luck on CL and FetLife.

Because it's about quality and not quantity, too. I am hot enough to find a piece of ass pretty easily. But building an actual Bull/cuckold relationship takes experience and time.

Most chicks here just want to flirt and appease their insecurity. Yawn.

Here is my list of real vs fake:

Real:

sharda
Bi sarah loves bbc
BBCadmirer
MiamiCrystal
tiffandcuck

Fake:

CaliforniaCouple
pluck
pamalita
Bethany
sexybbclover
playfulpair

Starting to agree with this. I get way more luck on CL and FetLife.

Because it's about quality and not quantity, too. I am hot enough to find a piece of ass pretty easily. But building an actual Bull/cuckold relationship takes experience and time.

Most chicks here just want to flirt and appease their insecurity. Yawn.

Here is my list of real vs fake:

Real:

sharda
Bi sarah loves bbc
BBCadmirer
MiamiCrystal
tiffandcuck

Fake:

CaliforniaCouple
pluck
pamalita
Bethany
sexybbclover
playfulpair
Flirt and appease their insecurity, couldn't have said it better. :)

Back