majority of woman is fake on this site

I've had the some to been talking some of the female member on here and the have been gay guys so from now on if u can show me that your real they will get now reply from me

its funny reading all posts where fake woman tell us how superior we black men are and so on and on
its also funny that most of the so called woman here is gay cuckolds sissys and trannies.
maybe some of the verified woman on this site is real but the woman you see on here everyday
is fake most of them.

i have talked to maybe 10 ladies here and all of them has turned out to be gay trannies and cuck that for some reason wanna share fake pics of some woman they dont even know.

so i gotta question to you gay trannies and sissies why do you fake being a woman every day?
i understand if yiu do this one time for fun but doing that ******* day in day out is some retarded *******.
Stay at home Moms are probably bored and need in outlet to relieve some stress of boredom. Most other women I say most and not all of them have no intention on sleeping with black me. Just look at the couples on this site and not all buy a majority it's always the men who are doing the talking. That's a red flag right there and if you can't talk to the lady via email or Skype keep it moving. They just want to YM to death and collect all your pics for laughs and jokes. Trust but Verify.

Stay at home Moms are probably bored and need in outlet to relieve some stress of boredom. Most other women I say most and not all of them have no intention on sleeping with black me. Just look at the couples on this site and not all buy a majority it's always the men who are doing the talking. That's a red flag right there and if you can't talk to the lady via email or Skype keep it moving. They just want to YM to death and collect all your pics for laughs and jokes. Trust but Verify.
I can't speak for all women, but I honestly don't care if a guy sends me cock pics or not. I'd actually much rather see a face pic, a pic from their "normal" life. I much prefer to relate person to person. The rest only happens if there's a good enough connection as a base.

Certainly willing to skype but I will also voice chat (but mostly on the weekends, since I work in a call centre and am on the phones 7 hours a day).

I can't speak for all women, but I honestly don't care if a guy sends me cock pics or not. I'd actually much rather see a face pic, a pic from their "normal" life. I much prefer to relate person to person. The rest only happens if there's a good enough connection as a base.

Certainly willing to skype but I will also voice chat (but mostly on the weekends, since I work in a call centre and am on the phones 7 hours a day).
Now why can't we find women like you Mariposa? I like to chat to people on voice too and also willing to Skype as well, but when you offer that to them Mariposa they run like hell and never to be heard from again.

Mari.. You are exactly right, on your statement. Their are both fake men and women on this site. But you to remember this is the net... People come here to try to act out their fantasies, or are just curious. Some have no real meaning of meeting... And believe it or not, they get off on jerking people around. The signs are right in front of you. But you choose to ignore them.... We live in a time of social media dominance. People are so turned on by what's in front of them. Meaning women see a profile with nothing but a big dick, and they are sold. Men see a profile of a pretty woman, nice ass and tits and they sold... Not even thinking twice.. But that's most of us are here! For the entertainment value. And I can say if it's that easy... Somebody around here needs to become a pimp. Because there is a whole lot of money to be made here. Lol! Last just separate reality from fantasy.. You can whoever.... If you just walk outside your, or local.. And swingers club... Trust me it works... But this is the era where and we communicate through social media. And you can't get mad and take a person off your friend list..... Lol! And to all members sometimes you might get frustrated, but you learn and you move on.. And it's really worth your time and energy to go ape ******* over a fugazi.

View attachment 313667
very fake - all u have to do is ask for an email or Skype or text u and U will see them run like roaches. if you have any names let me know and I'll check and see if they are fake or not. A lot of fake ass married women n single white girls too. it is mainly their BF;s and husbands who have no intention of letting U fuck their women. it is a joke so 95% are truly fake.

it's easy to tell who's fake I think.. any chick who talks to much or never changes her profile pic and just about any photo that looks professional. plus super fine bitches don't need a site like this to hook up with black men, so I'm skeptical any time I get " followed" by any of them

it's easy to tell who's fake I think.. any chick who talks to much or never changes her profile pic and just about any photo that looks professional. plus super fine bitches don't need a site like this to hook up with black men, so I'm skeptical any time I get " followed" by any of them
absolutely right. I was saying this a long time ago.

i dont agree. any one of you guys would love to screw my wife. shes yours for the taking. if you follow my rules...

agreed.

Spotting fakes is pretty easy. Just ask for a few recent pictures of her in front of her computer. I understand if they block the face, but look at the backgrounds. Is it the same place? Have they posted pictures before in the same place? Do they just send 1 or 2 pictures and 1 is the profile picture.

Just ask for a few pictures and watch them squirm.

There are a handful of real women on here who's pictures pass the test, in fact we have gone over this before in other threads over and over and if I recall there was even a call for ladies to post pictures of themselves in front of the computer. I think only 1 or 2 posted pictures, the rest ran. I will see if I can find the thread it was some time ago or if anybody can find it maybe we should bump it.

agreed.

Spotting fakes is pretty easy. Just ask for a few recent pictures of her in front of her computer. I understand if they block the face, but look at the backgrounds. Is it the same place? Have they posted pictures before in the same place? Do they just send 1 or 2 pictures and 1 is the profile picture.

There are a handful of real women on here who's pictures pass the test, in fact we have gone over this before in other threads over and over and if I recall there was even a call for ladies to post pictures of themselves in front of the computer. I think only 1 or 2 posted pictures, the rest ran. I will see if I can find the thread it was some time ago or if anybody can find it maybe we should bump it.

We had a thread kind of like that over in the real persons section about 6 months ago. I.

As a matter of fact we don't even need the mods to start doing something like this. Let me get the camera and hubby out:
View attachment 249186
Took about 15 minutes.. if that. Had to resize and blur my daughters face on mouse pad. Had to use the home page as it contrasts more.
View attachment 249187
Emailing a member on here showing a different angle. Anagin had to resize and blurr photos.
So there you go 2 pictures in front of computer with different angles. 30 minutes max and very hard to photoshop something like this. If we all did this problem solved.
Would take you less time if you don't have anything in the background to blur.

Women are shy but if they are on this site I don't think its much to ask for a few pictures and if you guys don't see them........

So the ladies that have said" I'm real" in this thread lets see a picture of you right now.

P1020614fg.JPG

P1020624.jpg

same goes for you guys.

Last edited:
agreed.

Great! There are a few guys on here and along with me are starting to compile a list of names to weed out the fakes. So if know of any please share. We will start a thread unless U can find the old one.
We had a thread kind of like that over in the real persons section about 6 months ago. I.

Women are shy but if they are on this site I don't think its much to ask for a few pictures and if you guys don't see them........
They are not that shy asking you for naked pics and wanting you to explain what would you want to do to them. They want you to write an essay and a short damn story. Remember now after weeks of talking that stuff gets played out eventually and when its time to exchange info to meet up all of a sudden they scatter just like roaches. Light is always a great disinfectant.

Last edited:
Great! There are a few guys on here and along with me are starting to compile a list of names to weed out the fakes. So if know of any please share. We will start a thread unless U can find the old one.

They are not that shy asking you for naked pics and wanting you to explain what want to do to them. They want you to write an essay and a short damn story. Remember now after weeks of talking that stuff gets played out eventually and when its time to exchange info to meet up all of a sudden they scatter just like roaches. Light is always a great disinfectant.

I agree. I send my naked pictures.. and get nothing back and you BBCadmirer are on my real list. I have video chatted with her as well. Any other ladies want to step up?

I agree. I send my naked pictures.. and get nothing back and you BBCadmirer are on my real list. I have video chatted with her as well. Any other ladies want to step up?
I live in DC were we have one of the most highly educated & professional black men in the country. On here we have at least three - four couples from Maryland claiming they can't find black men. From DC - NYC their is nothing but black men and if you can't find black men in this area that should send up red flags very quickly. Then you know they're full of BS...

Back