majority of woman is fake on this site

i understand but, this is all from my phone. some things just dont work as well.
A work associate was having similar problems using his phone ... some of the tabs weren't showing up as they were on his laptop. He messed around with his "compatibility settings" and fixed it so the tabs would appear. Just go to your "tools" tab on your cell phone; should be something there that you can reset. Good luck! Mac

i agree, we are not verfied, but we are a real couple just looking for a local bbc, we have yahoo, same name, i think u should only be able to post your own pics, not some u copied fron the net somewhere
I agree. I've caught two people using photos of me on this site and claiming that it's them. I usually require a person to appear on webcam. The fake ones NEVER have one, or it's "broken".

We have dealt with fakes on AFF also and DarkCavern, allot are guys who wont take the plunge and are nervous, which is fine, but do not play. Also allot of guys who wish their relationship was like ours trying to get free pics, etc. it does get seriously boring after awhile and makes you want to walk away.

I agree. I've caught two people using photos of me on this site and claiming that it's them. I usually require a person to appear on webcam. The fake ones NEVER have one, or it's "broken".
Yes. i met a guy on here who said he wants to meet my wife, but, as i looked around on this site, i noticed the same pictures popping up onn other members...strange.

It's not just the women who are fake, it's the men, too. I have been fooled, in the beginning. I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt, but the facts were overwhelming.

I am 100% real, and there are several real people on this site who can vouch for that. But I've built up the walls a bit, to hopefully keep keep the fakes out.
well im real!!! 100% looking to breed

Can see where the site could draw fake and gay trannie type guys . Also can see where many could seem fake because everyone cant post complete pics and info. As for me im a real man who knows wife has cheated with a blk guy a few times. I just havent determined as much as interracial does turn me on if i want to risk letting her know what i know and want to accept it then risk her. Not being cool with that or just keep knowing what i know and keep it to myself .. Any comments are welcome. Thanks

Can see where the site could draw fake and gay trannie type guys . Also can see where many could seem fake because everyone cant post complete pics and info. As for me im a real man who knows wife has cheated with a blk guy a few times. I just havent determined as much as interracial does turn me on if i want to risk letting her know what i know and want to accept it then risk her. Not being cool with that or just keep knowing what i know and keep it to myself .. Any comments are welcome. Thanks
Conversation I s the key...jus let her know how u feel and go from there

yourr kidding, right? not being cool with with you knowing about her own infidelity? thats a little messed up brother.this is your chance to take the upper hand and make her fuck right in front of you. or throw her right to the curb. ..with her bags.

.... this is your chance to take the upper hand and make her fuck right in front of you. or throw her right to the curb. ..with her bags.

Yeah, this is one of the big differences between black guys & white guys, besides just the assumed dick advantages. A woman is disloyal to a black guy, he's either gonna knock her ass around a bit or toss her to the curb immediately ... he has no time for sluts that aren't loyal to his ass. White guys ... most will whine & piss & cry for a while, trying to make concessions and win their females back with sympathy, but honestly, a bit wimpy, I think. I'm not into slapping around the bitches, but I certainly wouldn't take any crap from 'em ... if they want to be with someone else, don't let the door slap 'em in the ass as they leave. I'll toss their ******* out into the yard and give 'em a day to pick their crap up ... pussy's just too easy to get these days. ;)

Grow a pair of Balls. Im not a cuck but, i know its just play. Dont make it real life. Cuck is one thing. Cheating is something entirelydifferent. My wife can screw whomever she wants as long as i know EVERYTHING. If she were to do something without my knowledge, she da

Grow a pair of Balls. Im not a cuck but, i know its just play. Dont make it real life. Cuck is one thing. Cheating is something entirelydifferent. My wife can screw whomever she wants as long as i know EVERYTHING. If she were to do something without my knowledge, she da
better never let me find out.

... Im not a cuck but, i know its just play. Dont make it real life. Cuck is one thing. Cheating is something entirelydifferent. My wife can screw whomever she wants as long as i know EVERYTHING. If she were to do something without my knowledge, she da

Offermiwife, that's your definition of cuckolding, but not THE definition of cuckolding. You're a cuckold IF you are married and your wife is having sex with other men ... it doesn't matter whether you know about it or not. You might wish to read up on the definition of cuckold. And check out wittol as well. You might like that word. It's good you and and your wife have put some parameters around her outside sexual activities, and that you trust her to stay within them. Best of luck with it ... Mac

cuckold-definition, history, & usage.jpg Cuckold-definitions.jpg

Back