majority of woman is fake on this site

Man all this ******* is Catfish anymore. I met some real couples when I found this site a couple years ago. Now fakes all over this site. Dudes on the low trying to get cock pics from other guys pretending that their women. Yall cats better wake up and do like that Catfish show does and drag them pic images to the search engine and see what comes up. I bet some fruitcake clown who like cock. LOL be careful my brothers.

Mari.. You are exactly right, on your statement. Their are both fake men and women on this site. But you to remember this is the net... People come here to try to act out their fantasies, or are just curious. Some have no real meaning of meeting... And believe it or not, they get off on jerking people around. The signs are right in front of you. But you choose to ignore them.... We live in a time of social media dominance. People are so turned on by what's in front of them. Meaning women see a profile with nothing but a big dick, and they are sold. Men see a profile of a pretty woman, nice ass and tits and they sold... Not even thinking twice.. But that's most of us are here! For the entertainment value. And I can say if it's that easy... Somebody around here needs to become a pimp. Because there is a whole lot of money to be made here. Lol! Last just separate reality from fantasy.. You can whoever.... If you just walk outside your, or local.. And swingers club... Trust me it works... But this is the era where and we communicate through social media. And you can't get mad and take a person off your friend list..... Lol! And to all members sometimes you might get frustrated, but you learn and you move on.. And it's really worth your time and energy to go ape ******* over a fugazi.

View attachment 313667
hahaa homie went super sayin on em!!!

Some of us are very real...and have had and (hopefully will continue to have) some real fun. I was a skeptic Myself, but persevere and it'll be worth it...

I met someone, and had an awesome experience, thanks to the site!................. BUT, I do feel the site should be called " Dads Love The Cock". There's probably a few C.E.O.'s....... Here's an idea..... All you creepy cock goblins should set up more Mandingo parties with the women you're not pleasing, I.E., the one who swears you're straight, and kick back and enjoy the show. I'm sure she's tired of the lies, and weak Dick. Brothas will smash, and you'll have memories to pinch your balls to.

Last edited:
Funny how people are saying that they are real, as we(real people) are expecting you to say you are fake, pff. Fakes never admit that they are fake, that is the whole point of being fake.

its funny reading all posts where fake woman tell us how superior we black men are and so on and on
its also funny that most of the so called woman here is gay cuckolds sissys and trannies.
maybe some of the verified woman on this site is real but the woman you see on here everyday
is fake most of them.

i have talked to maybe 10 ladies here and all of them has turned outOK. SOUNDS LIKE YOUR PRETTY FRUSTRATED, OR YOU WERE AT THE TIME YOU WROTE THIS POST. ILL GREE WITH YOU, THE WHOLE CUCKOLD THING IS STRANGE. IM HERE LOOKING FOR " JUST THE RIGHT GUY" . IF YOU READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS, YOU WILL SEE THAT I AM VERY REAL. HELL ONE OF YOU MIGHT EVEN WORK IN THE SAME BUILDING AS HER. THERES NOTHING BETTER,AT LEAST TO ME, THAN SEEING PURE PLEASURE ON MY WIFES FACE. THE LOOK WHEN SHE PULLS A BIG COCK OUT OF A GUYS PANTTS FOR THE FIRST TIME. THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS. LOL. IF A MEET THE RIGHT GUY. THE GUY THAT I BELIEVE MY WIFE WILL MEET. THAT GUY, WILL FUCK MY WIFE. THE END to be gay trannies and cuck that for some reason wanna share fake pics of some woman they dont even know.

so i gotta question to you gay trannies and sissies why do you fake being a woman every day?
i understand if yiu do this one time for fun but doing that ******* day in day out is some retarded *******.

OOPS. I MESSED SOMETHING UP WHEN I QUOTED THAT GUY. READ THE LAST QUOTE AND MY RESPONSE IS IN THERE. IN CAP LOCK.IM STUCK IN CAP LOCK. FRIGGN CAP LOCK. OH YEAH. I WOULD MUCH RATHER SWING. MY WIFE SAYS TOO MUCH PRESSURE. I DONT GET IT.I STHOUGHT THIS SITE WAS THE SITE TO FIND BBC...

OOPS. I MESSED SOMETHING UP WHEN I QUOTED THAT GUY. READ THE LAST QUOTE AND MY RESPONSE IS IN THERE. IN CAP LOCK.IM STUCK IN CAP LOCK. FRIGGN CAP LOCK. ...
So, go to that post you made, and delete or change it to what you want it to be! How hard could that be to hit the EDIT button at the bottom of your post and change it? Or, hit the DELETE button and start all over ... just my 2cents! :p Mac

ps ... this is high level techie advice, and I charge 20 Euro's for it ... no personal checks, please! :bounce:

Last edited:
I'm real also, so many fakes in general because people hide behind a screen.
It amazes me that that people like to B.S. so much this is about fun so we should all try and "keep it real"

OOPS. I MESSED SOMETHING UP WHEN I QUOTED THAT GUY. READ THE LAST QUOTE AND MY RESPONSE IS IN THERE. IN CAP LOCK.IM STUCK IN CAP LOCK. FRIGGN CAP LOCK. OH YEAH. I WOULD MUCH RATHER SWING. MY WIFE SAYS TOO MUCH PRESSURE. I DONT GET IT.I STHOUGHT THIS SITE WAS THE SITE TO FIND BBC...

So, go to that post you made, and delete or change it to what you want it to be! How hard could that be to hit the EDIT button at the bottom of your post and change it? Or, hit the DELETE button and start all over ... just my 2cents! :p Mac

ps ... this is high level techie advice, and I charge 20 Euro's for it ... no personal checks, please! :bounce:
i understand but, this is all from my phone. some things just dont work as well.

Back