Main Stream Movies with Interracial Scenes

hi, there is another post that has many links to normal tv shows or movies with great scenes. i will try to find the link for you or i am sure others have it

I have another, related question. Is it possible for a man to let a girl know how hung he is, either in photos or in real life, without actually just whipping his dick out? Like being PG-13, Safe for work, but still letting her know that you are packing?

Besides 100 Rifles, Jim Brown was in several other interracial scenes. Perhaps the best was in Fingers, although he did not have a big part. He plays a former champion boxer. Two white girls are licking him and getting ready to go down on him. Great IR scenes with Brown are also in Slaughter, Slaughter's Big Rip Off, and The Grasshopper. Brown's autobiography covers some of hit IR flings, including a weekend with Gloria Steinhem.
This is not mainstream, but Marilyn Chambers starred in Behind the Green Door in the mid 70s. Mainstream " Rated X " tells the story of the Mitchell Brothers, who wrote and casted the movie. It starred Emilio Estevez, around 1999. Marilyn Chambers' interview accompanies the DVD I purchased on Amazon. The big question is did she have sex for the first time with black stud Johnnie Keyes when the cameras rolled, or had they been "practicing". I have read four of five different variations. Chambers made an appearance at a well known topless club, around 2003, not to strip, but just to pose and sign autographs. I asked her the question. But it does no good to tell you what she said. I still do not know the truth.

Watch most of Wesley Snipes movies. He is usually in an interracial scence. A few of Sidney Poitier also. Rae Dong Chong (******* of Thomas Chong from Creech and Chong). Selma Hayek and Edward Norton did a flick together. Or just check Internet movie database

Back