Main Stream Movies with Interracial Scenes

Although Selma Hayek is from Mexico, for a few years she attended a Catholic school in Louisiana Cajun country, north of Lafayette. I have visited the chapel next to the school where she surely attended Mass. I licked the bench where I imagined her cute little butt once rested. I am glad I was not caught by a priest-would have a hard time explaining that.

Would love to hear of any more movies. If anyone has the link to another thread that was mentioned in the second post (I believe), that would be great as well.

Although the series just ended, "Mistresses" had a lot of interracial scenes. Alyssa Milano even got pregnant (but lost the baby) but it had some a lot of hot scenes in it.

Although there's not much sexy scenes in the soap General Hospital, there is a hot young interracial couple in that one also but again, not anything very sexual..

How is that show Mistresses? Are there a lot of interracial scenes and what is the quality of the show in general? Thanks:)

Well, for me, I've enjoyed the series. No, there isn't a lot of hot IR scenes, but I guess I'm one who just gravitates toward anything interracial and it's exciting that we are now starting to see more and more of it, especially on main-stream TV.

Well, for me, I've enjoyed the series. No, there isn't a lot of hot IR scenes, but I guess I'm one who just gravitates toward anything interracial and it's exciting that we are now starting to see more and more of it, especially on main-stream TV.

Yeah, it's something I look for as well, but still have trouble finding good movies and shows with hot interracial scenes. If you have any other suggestions of good movies/shows, would love to hear it:)

Back