maan has anyone fucked on this website?

have u got pussy off of here?

• Total voters
I see a lot of fakes too... ANd then when these dudes be talking about I wanna get my wife fucked I think they just gay af n gettin off to our pics...
Prety sure you're right, a lot of men post as their wives or some else to get compliments. Or maybe they're too scare to bring the subject up with their significant other?

That seems to be the case with another well known interracial site as well. It's the nature of the internet, anonymity lends itself to fakes and game players.
yea i could understand that im sure that is the case i know its not like that for every one cuz i met real women on here but i can tell when ppl are posing too, its pretty whack but like u said its the nature of internet free will lol

yea i could understand that im sure that is the case i know its not like that for every one cuz i met real women on here but i can tell when ppl are posing too, its pretty whack but like u said its the nature of internet free will lol

Yeah, there are tell-tale signs, catch phrases and the like, and it seems like all the fakes seem to have learned from the same correspondance course on how to be a fake on the internet.

Shaun I agree totally.. I have yet to find someone who is real or seems real. All are very evasive. Then you have the CUCKS who appear to be day dreaming homos just hoping to get off. Its getting very sad, because I had hope for this site when I found it. Have a lot of fake women using pics from the net, then you have wanna be brothas who keep replying to posts saying Hit me UP I wanna Hit that!!! No one is really looking for reality.

I don't want to interrupt, but for me there's a lot of information on this site that could help. But to set up a real date this site lacks a (video)chat. A site like black4white.net is more suitable to hook up with 'real' persons, they even have their own party's.

I don't want to interrupt, but for me there's a lot of information on this site that could help. But to set up a real date this site lacks a (video)chat. A site like black4white.net is more suitable to hook up with 'real' persons, they even have their own party's.
that site is geared up for the USA, we lower mortals in UK and europe are left out in the cold.

that site is geared up for the USA, we lower mortals in UK and europe are left out in the cold.
Agreed! Limited BBCs from UK. Lots of very attractive and cool BBCs in LA and NYC! But sadly too far.

I'm not that well versed in international interracial sites, but I would guess that if you are from the UK or other parts of Europe, you may want to investigate Dark Cavern (are we allowed to mention other sites here??) but I think you're going to find the same rogue's gallery of fakes, flakes, and fags.

cuz all i hear one here is just talk... like yall say yall sluts for black dick but when it come down to it dont wanna bust that pussy open and get fucked...
im in the ny area and sc area all the time
i came on this ******* to fuck single sluts or married sluts..
but aint ******* poppin off
3 TIMES AND THEY WERE ALL THEY SAID THEY WERE...... Me included....

cuz all i hear one here is just talk... like yall say yall sluts for black dick but when it come down to it dont wanna bust that pussy open and get fucked...
im in the ny area and sc area all the time
i came on this ******* to fuck single sluts or married sluts..
but aint ******* poppin off
I have just recently decided this is not the site for making real connections just a forum for fun and fantasy

Back