lying about size

CockyInchworm

I love the idea of getting a girl in bed with me because she thinks I'm hung and then she gets really pissed when she sees I'm smallish. Ideally she would fuck a hung black guy in front of me to show me what hung really is.

I love the idea of getting a girl in bed with me because she thinks I'm hung and then she gets really pissed when she sees I'm smallish. Ideally she would fuck a hung black guy in front of me to show me what hung really is.

that's why i always slip my hand down inside a guy's pants on the 2nd or 3rd date. no lilliputians allowed in my bed if u know what i mean. :rolleyes: i used to be a lot nicer about it but these days i don't even try to hide my smirk. i don't even have to say anything. makes me wet when i see that a guy knows he's being rejected because he's too small d0wn there. :devil: sorry, but it turns me on. once awhile back i phoned a small guy the next day to apologize. i told him we could be friends. he took the bait and asked me if htere was anything he could do. omg! ny nipples got so hard when I told him no. i fingered myself for the whole conversation as we talked about how he first realized he was smaller than other guys in high school gym class. he almost cried when he admitted how much he wished he had a bigger one. we talked about his dating histroy and i "helped" him understand why his relationships with girls didn't last! we talked about how girls can fake it and i even gave hiim a demonstration over the phone. we agreed his girl friends had faked it with him. i felt almost evil but after the call wwas over i had a totally eartth shattering orgaasm. i was hooked :cold:

sounds pretty bad doesn't it! :rolleyes: but i think my cucky pets are happy

Many cuckolds, particularly those that are penile challenged, derive a strange pleasure from women ridiculing the size their penis. This is made especially enjoyable for them, if it is done by a woman such as yourself, who does it in an erotic, teasing manner.

Even if you do derive an "evil" thrill of power that enhances your orgasms, you do not humiliate in a mean spirited manner intending to actually harm the person, but in more of a good natured, playful one. :)

I'm sure your cucky pets are very happy. :D

Many cuckolds, particularly those that are penile challenged, derive a strange pleasure from women ridiculing the size their penis. This is made especially enjoyable for them, if it is done by a woman such as yourself, who does it in an erotic, teasing manner.

Even if you do derive an "evil" thrill of power that enhances your orgasms, you do not humiliate in a mean spirited manner intending to actually harm the person, but in more of a good natured, playful one. :)

I'm sure your cucky pets are very happy. :D
exactly wsu! :) i get what i want and they get what they want. nobody gets broken when they play with me. :rolleyes: they won'tt get laid either of course but i think little guys understand that. some dicks were made for sex! some were made for making fun of! lol :devil: it's simply nature's way

.... some dicks were made for sex! some were made for making fun of! lol :devil: it's simply nature's way

Yet all are capable of providing a woman pleasure in their own way, if the woman understands how to enjoy them.

Something of which you are clearly either very knowledgeable of or have a natural affinity for and are very capable of making the men attached to either type extremely happy! :)

Yet all are capable of providing a woman pleasure in their own way, if the woman understands how to enjoy them.

Something of which you are clearly either very knowledgeable of or have a natural affinity for and are very capable of making the men attached to either type extremely happy! :)

yeah, i can make em happy wsu! it does come natturally. ;) the way to a man's heart is NOT through is stomach like my grandma tthought! :devil:

Back