Lunch time BBC today!!!!

one2submit

Male
Gold Member
So I've taken the leap and met with a guy I started messaging online. Within 5 mins of ringing the doorbell I was on my knees before this talk dark big cock having stud. His cock filled my wide open mouth, my fingers didn't touch when I held it. He told me later that I did a great job working that cock with my mouth and tongue. He said if he didn't stop me he was going to blow. So when he put me on my knees the edge of his bed he was hard as stone. He pulled my panties to the side and licked my hole just like he would a pussy. He stood a gave me what I was there for. Head down ass up and I was moaning like a slut in heat once I got opened up. He altered the pace for my sake. The more I loosened up the more he went at it. He had me signing his praises the whole time. It got even better when he flipped me on my back .
As he worked that cock in me with my legs up in the air as he held my feet wide apart I thought I was going to squirt. He was hitting a spot that just made me tingle all over. He fucked me like that till he was ready to bust, he pulled out and stroked that huge cock with the fat head on my little white dick and told me to jack mine. He covered my dick with his cum which made me shoot on my belly.

So I've taken the leap and met with a guy I started messaging online. Within 5 mins of ringing the doorbell I was on my knees before this talk dark big cock having stud. His cock filled my wide open mouth, my fingers didn't touch when I held it. He told me later that I did a great job working that cock with my mouth and tongue. He said if he didn't stop me he was going to blow. So when he put me on my knees the edge of his bed he was hard as stone. He pulled my panties to the side and licked my hole just like he would a pussy. He stood a gave me what I was there for. Head down ass up and I was moaning like a slut in heat once I got opened up. He altered the pace for my sake. The more I loosened up the more he went at it. He had me signing his praises the whole time. It got even better when he flipped me on my back .
As he worked that cock in me with my legs up in the air as he held my feet wide apart I thought I was going to squirt. He was hitting a spot that just made me tingle all over. He fucked me like that till he was ready to bust, he pulled out and stroked that huge cock with the fat head on my little white dick and told me to jack mine. He covered my dick with his cum which made me shoot on my belly.

lucky you

I really liked how in control he was the whole time. He wasn't pushy or bossy or rude but knew what he wanted and never hesitated in telling me what to do. Afterwards he asked me if I was going to want to come again sometime. I couldn't help but say yes to that.
He kept telling how much he loved my ass and how he could fuck it all day....

To be continued....

He went on to explain to me that he has an on going thing with like five white guys that he fucks. Some a couple times a month and some every couple of months. He said one of them was really not white that he is from somewhere in South America ( maybe Brazil, he's not sure ) and he's not so much a bottom type guy but more a friend. He continued by telling me his friend would appreciate my sweet ass even more than he does. He said that his friend is a married guy that loves some ass and would really give me a hell of a fucking.
I couldn't hardly believe that this stud that just banged the hell out of my little ass was in the process of laying the groundwork of me getting two cocks at once. This never crossed my mind and all I could do was smile and try my best to act receptive at what was being said. I tried my best to convey that I was open to what he was putting out there.

Dammit, I keep forgetting to use a pink font.
I did wear panties on my own accord and he seemed to like them as he didn't remove them but only pulled the thong to the side and fucked me with them on. I'm not going to mention my love of stockings just yet, no need to rush into every little thing. I think it best to let things play out at his pace and direction

Dammit, I keep forgetting to use a pink font.
I did wear panties on my own accord and he seemed to like them as he didn't remove them but only pulled the thong to the side and fucked me with them on. I'm not going to mention my love of stockings just yet, no need to rush into every little thing. I think it best to let things play out at his pace and direction

pink is hard to read

I can hardly believe it... It's been a week and I can't stop thinking about last Monday. I want to meet his friend but I also want to meet with just him a few more times so that I'm better prepared for two. I want to make sure that I can handle what that may bring. I don't know how adding another person will change the dynamic of the situation. I see some videos where everyone gets pretty carried away feeding off each other in the heat of the moment.

Last edited:
Back