Loving Bareback!

but how do i contact someone to do this for me. I am the husband and looking for that proper black man.I think her boss would do it and there is a guy she knows that would do it for money

He flirts with her all the time even in front of me. he is single and has told us both he doesn't want to get married but would love to have a baby somehow. he is big and strong and very nice.
we never thought about it at first but years ago after we were married she thought she was pregnant by a black guy she knew before we married. once she found out she was not pregnant she seemed depressed and we talked. I admitted although upset i was also sort of turned on by the idea and since then over the years we talked and now we are ready to meet someone and talk and at least let her start, even if pregnancy isn't going to happen immediately.
does that make sense

He flirts with her all the time even in front of me. he is single and has told us both he doesn't want to get married but would love to have a baby somehow. he is big and strong and very nice.
we never thought about it at first but years ago after we were married she thought she was pregnant by a black guy she knew before we married. once she found out she was not pregnant she seemed depressed and we talked. I admitted although upset i was also sort of turned on by the idea and since then over the years we talked and now we are ready to meet someone and talk and at least let her start, even if pregnancy isn't going to happen immediately.
does that make sense

Yes, it definitely makes sense. We have a biracial *******.

In the beginning, when my wife suggested having a black baby, I was scared, but it was also arousing.

I found out that it meant everything to my wife to have a biracial kid, and I gave into her deepest desire.

We have never regretted it, we both love our ******* beyond belief.

great. so what are your thoughts about her boss, the other guy who we would pay, or another route.
her boss even offered to take her away on business trip next week just so they can spend time together. Is that a good idea. I mean it sounds fine to me and he gave her a gift card to VS for her to buy things for the trip.

I don't know her boss. Normally I wouldn't like to involve the place where you work. But that's up to you.

We made an agreement with our bull that the baby was going to be OUR baby. He accepted and now we're are planning to have a second baby by him.

Be careful and choose a healthy, intelligent ******* with good character traits.

We wouldn't like to pay for it. My wife's black lover has free access to a married white pussy. That's very satisfying for him - and for us.

ok, that all makes sense. is it just once for the impregnation or does he have access any time. I think she would like him to have unlimited access. There was a guy she knew few years ago that was always trying and she liked him. Well educated, nice looking, in shape. he even did us some favors like taking her to a wedding out of town for weekend one time when got called to work the day before the trip. I had already paid for the room and everything and he was nice enough to take her for me.

ok, that all makes sense. is it just once for the impregnation or does he have access any time. I think she would like him to have unlimited access. There was a guy she knew few years ago that was always trying and she liked him. Well educated, nice looking, in shape. he even did us some favors like taking her to a wedding out of town for weekend one time when got called to work the day before the trip. I had already paid for the room and everything and he was nice enough to take her for me.

My wife's black lover has access to her all the time. We couldn't live without it.

You write about this guy: "Well educated, nice looking, in shape".

We think that's important things. Our bull is also well educated , polite and willing to help.

ok so good starting point. and like i said he has taken her to wedding and a trip when i couldn't go so it shows
he is willing to help out too.

What's you wife's boss going to think if you choose another ******* than him?

Are you completely sure that you want a black baby? It's a huge responsibility!

Back