• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
....Something that really concerns me about the bareback pics, sometimes, are the number of ladies who allow guys to go back & forth, bareback, from the anus to the vagina ... this is definitely not hygienic & conducive to having a lot more "issues", if you know what I mean.
....I'm not much on anal sex anyways, and neither is my wife ... but for those who like it, what are your feelings regarding this? If you allow it ... do you have any "medical issues"?

Ah, there's someone that knows a good question deserves asking. How timely it is, too. . .

Last Saturday Nancy and I went to a house party, and one guy did ass-fuck Nancy and continue to then stick it in her cunt. I was there to observe - and before proceeding to her snatch he did take a fresh wipe from the pack and do a quick attempt at a cleaning. But then he proceeded to fuck her to (another) fare-the-well.

We drove home all day Sunday (the nasty weather wasn't really bad), and Nancy got up for work Monday, drove in - and headed for the walk in clinic with a raging UTI. Absolutely no doubt from whence it came. And therefore, a new rule for us:

Anal sex requires either a condom during - or it's the end of the evening for you, and for Nancy at least 'til she cleans up.

Ya live and we learn. But still, she did have fun, and with at least 8 guys fucking her at least once each -- I'm not all that shocked about the infection. Still, let's blame the anal fun, okay?

My wife gets UTI's pretty often, We are very hygenic and never do Anal to Pussy as she is prone to them to begin with. Her Dr said that big cocks often can cause them in some women and to pee as much as possible and as soon as possible after. She does this but still gets them once in a while especially after long fucking sessions, she has started to take quick breaks to pee sometimes if she remembers.

Nancy's long been susceptible to UTIs and knows enough to ALWAYS go pee after she gets eaten, for instance, and most any ol' sex adventures. Still, once in a while even that doesn't help. She's got a quick-response cad at the local walk in clinic, is on file with her regular doctor, and we're both on first-name basis at the County Health Dept.

View attachment 1078227 My wife enjoys a good bareback ride from time-to-time.
I can see that Nancy'd enjoy riding him. Probly need to have a few times to be sure. Maybe like a couple of dozen. The first week. Then if she liked him -- then she could really start to enjoy.

I 'spect I'd have to get used to saying: "Let me know when it's my turn, honey, please?"

Back