Loved her first black cock

I finally got my litle blonde, blue eyed ex-cheerleader wife to try black cock in the Caribbean. A nice black guy came to give her a sexy massage in our room and she loved every inch of the black cock experience while I watched. A sexy massage by a black stud is a great way to introduce your wife to black cock. The massage totally relaxed her. Her body was oiled up and she was already soaking wet and started moaning when he first slipped his fingers into her pussy.

tn

I will have to try one for my wife.

I finally got my litle blonde, blue eyed ex-cheerleader wife to try black cock in the Caribbean. A nice black guy came to give her a sexy massage in our room and she loved every inch of the black cock experience while I watched. A sexy massage by a black stud is a great way to introduce your wife to black cock. The massage totally relaxed her. Her body was oiled up and she was already soaking wet and started moaning when he first slipped his fingers into her pussy.

Congratulations..........now that she has , will this be an ongoing thing or a one-time thing?

that is the same idea im thinking about doing for my asian wife. she luvs massages and to think one might turn xxx is nice and with a bbc would be tops. great story luv to hear more.

Back