love white women wearing collar and lead by black men

ldsjlt

Male
Yes the first time i seem my wife lead by this dom handsome black man. My tiny white dick was so hard as he had the leash and she was between his legs sucking this big long uncut dick. Her smooth shaved cunt up in the air wet as it every been.....
She wears the pants in our marriage and i wear the only panties in our house. She came home on time when i was cleaning the house in a pair of sexy panties. She got excited telling me to get on my knees an pull her pants down pussy and lick my cunt . I did and she came for the first time since we been married.
That was the start of my life as a cuckold ,We talk about everything that night and i came clean telling her i was bi and would love to watch another fuck her then let me clean her well used cunt. We had a few white boys and she fuck this white man she work with . he would call and tell her where to meet him he want some pussy.
I had no problem with it she would get off the phone and tell me dan want her. my little dick would get erect in my panties,by then when at home she demmand me to where a collar and panties while doing my housewife duty. When she got home i would be ready to open the door and smell and taste that man cum in her pussy as i would like it soft and long till i would cum in my panties.....
i thought that was the very best, until we moved to the city and found out when we go to bars ,of course she never wears a bra or panties. I would set at a table where she would set on a bar stool at the bar. and flash her smooth fresh shave pussy that i shaved right before we got there . Then when she knew a black man was looking at it her juice would shine ,and i would get excited knowing my wife was a true black dick sluts. that was the start of our great marriage. now i not allow to fuck her she bbc only. i am more than happy to have the black man left overs.....he allow me to lick his cum from my wife pussy.jpgldsjlt-he-allow-me-to-lick-his-cum-from-my-wifes-cunt.jpgthank you sir that makes my wife pussy happy and me  ready to eat her sir..jpgsee why my wife need his big black dick to help me out.jpghe allow me to lick his cum from my wife pussy.jpgldsjlt-he-allow-me-to-lick-his-cum-from-my-wifes-cunt.jpg
thank you sir that makes my wife pussy happy and me  ready to eat her sir..jpgsee why my wife need his big black dick to help me out.jpg

Back