LOVE WATCHING MY WIFE

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Cuckolding is the hottest thing ever to me. My wife's current bull friend is extremely well endowed. I'm average, 6, and he's a good 9 1/2" and thick. She definitely enjoys his big cock and I guess I like it too, especially when its deep inside my wife's pussy. I love to see her get all the pleasure she wants. She always wears her wedding ring when her bull fucks her and I get to clean them both up afterwords.
pic01.jpgpic06.jpgpic13.jpgpic15.jpgpic16.jpg

Cuckolding is the hottest thing ever to me. My wife's current bull friend is extremely well endowed. I'm average, 6, and he's a good 9 1/2" and thick. She definitely enjoys his big cock and I guess I like it too, especially when its deep inside my wife's pussy. I love to see her get all the pleasure she wants. She always wears her wedding ring when her bull fucks her and I get to clean them both up afterwords.
View attachment 12761View attachment 12762View attachment 12763View attachment 12764View attachment 12765
:inlove:love watching my wife with a real man = black man

View attachment 12761View attachment 12762View attachment 12763View attachment 12764View attachment 12765

That's sooo hot that's what I am into loving it

I love too be watch

Back