Love vs lust

SAVED

Male
Hello my fellow sinners, I did not come to condemn. I wanted to convey a message.To the husbands and boyfriends.You're allright,your penis size is fine,even if it's less then average. What we have been doing here is sinful,and if we continue to let our feelings of inadequecy,and urges to be rejected and humiliated to continue to control us, and break the sacredness of marriage,urging our wives to commit adultery,the devil will continue to lead us away from the path to heaven and our salvation,and instead steer us straight to hell. I implore any serious christians and nonbelievers,to ask God for repentance,and to deliver us from these carnal unholy urges.We have to love ourselves completely. I myself was seeking what many here seek,like many here I to have had feelings of inadequecy and a skewered approach to sex.But I know the perverse pleasure is not worth the forfeitures of our souls.We have to stop giving in to our lusts as males and females. We might feel pleasure from the shame,but it's shame for a reason.To the wives and others,many perhaps loving mothers,might I ask if it is right to take advantage of your husbands,and potentially fathers of your children's insecurities of his genital region,to kick off chunks of his eroding low sense of self worth and respect?He thinks he partly does it to please you,but what would please his soul is if you told him that he is good enough,and that you don't need to have sex with other people anymore. Evil spirits are interested in corrupting us and making him be into liking guys by feeding off the pleasure he imagines you experience.And to the afican americans,we are all human,the devil is trying to tempt you to take advantage of fragile individuals
and by fornicating with their signifigant other.Temptation is colorblind.Many of you have great strength,but only Jesus gives us the inner strength to do what is right.For us all, Love is the only way out of this abyss of damnation. Love for ourselves as men and women created by God,who never creates anything imperfect,Love for our husbands by giving up this lifestyle of wickedness and renewing our commitment to our spouse,love for our fellow man to respect his family,and Love for God who gave us his ******* Jesus who resisted tempation and conquered over sin and death by being the perfect sacrifice we could never be.He did that for all of us,black and white,and Jesus is the only way to escape to be set free.He loves us but we have to love him to by turning from our sin,and asking for his salvation,and his great love to help us conquer over our evil lusts.
God Bless us all
Thank you,
Elijah

We're all grown-ups here, maybe you should save the rain forest or something, this is not the forum for your attempt to save people who have not asked to be saved, good try , but judging by the responses so far...your advice has fallen on deaf ears.

We're all grown-ups here, maybe you should save the rain forest or something, this is not the forum for your attempt to save people who have not asked to be saved, good try , but judging by the responses so far...your advice has fallen on deaf ears.

Yes iam on here to gain knowlage which is power,to get advice how i can help get my wife to try bbc, the pics of my wife are to see if black guys find her a turn-on.

Hello my fellow sinners, I did not come to condemn. I wanted to convey a message.To the husbands and boyfriends.You're allright,your penis size is fine,even if it's less then average. What we have been doing here is sinful,and if we continue to let our feelings of inadequecy,and urges to be rejected and humiliated to continue to control us, and break the sacredness of marriage,urging our wives to commit adultery,the devil will continue to lead us away from the path to heaven and our salvation,and instead steer us straight to hell. I implore any serious christians and nonbelievers,to ask God for repentance,and to deliver us from these carnal unholy urges.We have to love ourselves completely. I myself was seeking what many here seek,like many here I to have had feelings of inadequecy and a skewered approach to sex.But I know the perverse pleasure is not worth the forfeitures of our souls.We have to stop giving in to our lusts as males and females. We might feel pleasure from the shame,but it's shame for a reason.To the wives and others,many perhaps loving mothers,might I ask if it is right to take advantage of your husbands,and potentially fathers of your children's insecurities of his genital region,to kick off chunks of his eroding low sense of self worth and respect?He thinks he partly does it to please you,but what would please his soul is if you told him that he is good enough,and that you don't need to have sex with other people anymore. Evil spirits are interested in corrupting us and making him be into liking guys by feeding off the pleasure he imagines you experience.And to the afican americans,we are all human,the devil is trying to tempt you to take advantage of fragile individuals
and by fornicating with their signifigant other.Temptation is colorblind.Many of you have great strength,but only Jesus gives us the inner strength to do what is right.For us all, Love is the only way out of this abyss of damnation. Love for ourselves as men and women created by God,who never creates anything imperfect,Love for our husbands by giving up this lifestyle of wickedness and renewing our commitment to our spouse,love for our fellow man to respect his family,and Love for God who gave us his ******* Jesus who resisted tempation and conquered over sin and death by being the perfect sacrifice we could never be.He did that for all of us,black and white,and Jesus is the only way to escape to be set free.He loves us but we have to love him to by turning from our sin,and asking for his salvation,and his great love to help us conquer over our evil lusts.
God Bless us all
Thank you,
Elijah

well im a bit of a bull shiter my self but i do like listening to a master do carry on !!!

This sounds alot like the same idiots who say masturbation is a sin. Religion is the opiate of the masses, and although I consider myself Christian, with all the other religions out there who is to say mine is right? And then again, it seems quite ironic that someone so gung-ho about the purity of religion delves right into what you would call 'the sinners den'. Do you then, search around adult sites? This is laughable, quite laughable indeed.

PS: Work on your grammar, it's atrocious.

God Bless us all
Thank you,
Elijah
Mr. Elijah (the prophet, I assume), please DONOT write on the blog again. It's not so much your message, but damn, you write like *******..PLEASE for god's sake, go back to Eng Lit 101, learn the basics of grammar, structure and a coherent theme. If you want to provide spiritual guidance (assuming you aren't trying to be facetious), LEARN TO WRITE. You have committed a great sin, by exposing the sad state of your thinking and message. These people are ADULTS, and they have made an ADULT decision to participate in a lifestyle that harms no one, is not illegal, does not involve children, and no intended violence. So please spare us the sermon and learn to write.

Back