• Yes, as long as it doesn't go too far

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • No, I don't

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I am married to a very hot lady who is much younger than me. She has a fantastic body that I adore. When we go out some place where a lot of black studs hang out and she dresses very sexy, I love watching the black guys look at her. It is a real ego boost for her also. Sometimes, I will stay to the side so people don't know that we are together and watch as she teases the men around her. I have watched as the men get bolder with her and finally start to touch her. She gets very turned on with all this attention and becomes even bolder. She has made an art of showing everything that she has. On a couple of occasions, we both have gotten so aroused that we have actually brought one of the men home with us. Now talk about watching; she is absolutely incredible to watch in action. But, that is another story. Any man who has watched his wife have sex with a well-hung black man knows what I mean.

1.jpg

Never been allowed to watch my wife in action. Closest I came was when with my wife at a coffee shop. She was stitting in a corner seat dressed with long boots and a short skirt. When I came to sit next to her I noticed a black man a couple of tables over staring at her. He just looked over at me and stared me down, then continued undressing my wife with his eyes. She was opening and closing her legs like she was in heat. Then he got a call on his damn phone and it was all over. It was so hot seing him dominate her with his eyes, almost made my little prick pop in my pants!

Back