Love to see her get fucked but she only teases (pic)

likumstik

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
My wife talks about being fucked only to tease me. She knows I would let her fuck anyone, anywhere, anytime, and anyhow! She just is not into it. She has been with only very few men since we married 20 yrs ago. Last one was 6 months ago. The way things are now, I have a hard time cumming unless I can think of her getting fucked by someone else. Now I am frustrated from trying to set her up with other men so much and nothing ever coming from it. Not sure what else to try.

View attachment 4867

Keep the blindfold on her and have a black guy fuck her, she'll thank you in the end! Make sure he's bare!

My wife talks about being fucked only to tease me. She knows I would let her fuck anyone, anywhere, anytime, and anyhow! She just is not into it. She has been with only very few men since we married 20 yrs ago. Last one was 6 months ago. The way things are now, I have a hard time cumming unless I can think of her getting fucked by someone else. Now I am frustrated from trying to set her up with other men so much and nothing ever coming from it. Not sure what else to try.

View attachment 4867
look attractive

Back