Love thick to very, very, big white women

I am a 6'3" tall blk male. I am easy going, laid back, and fun guy to hangout with and be around. I work as a radio d.j. in Rochester, MN. I love thick to very, very, very big white women. Big white women are the best to me. I like to go out and hang with my friends and meet new people. The more friends you have the more fun u can have and people are always in need of a friend. I am looking for single or married white women who like to do things one on one or two women and me. That's just my thing, that's what I love. I am very clean and expect the same. I love bareback and breeding white women. So if u married couples need a baby hit me up. I'll load your wife up real good. S0 if there are any women that want to meet and have a good time, please feel free to hit me up so we can get together.

I am a 6'3" tall blk male. I am easy going, laid back, and fun guy to hangout with and be around. I work as a radio d.j. in Rochester, MN. I love thick to very, very, very big white women. Big white women are the best to me. I like to go out and hang with my friends and meet new people. The more friends you have the more fun u can have and people are always in need of a friend. I am looking for single or married white women who like to do things one on one or two women and me. That's just my thing, that's what I love. I am very clean and expect the same. I love bareback and breeding white women. So if u married couples need a baby hit me up. I'll load your wife up real good. S0 if there are any women that want to meet and have a good time, please feel free to hit me up so we can get together.
Nice, you live in Rochester? Me too!

Back