Love my wife

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I love my wife to death and we have a great relationship after 27yrs of marriage. We have been in this lifestyle for many years now and my love hasn't diminished! When I she her with her black lovers it makes me very happy that they are able to satisfy her in a way I can't even come close! I am not worthy of such a woman. Love you dear!

You are very lucky to have such a great wife. I am sure she appreciates you just as my BCS wife does me. We have been married for 33 years and have been in this lifestyle for half of it. We will not go back! :wub:

The first step to understanding your mate is to realize that we are different. Men and women are not just physically different, but also emotionally and spiritually different.

Men and women express themselves differently, handle emotions differently, respond to crisis differently, view marriage differently, and on and on.

If you are wondering how to show love ❤️ and honor, to your significant one, think of it like this. To honor your wife, it means to see her as a treasure, to hold her dear, and to cherish her as a precious gift.

A wife:
  • Needs to feel that she is first place in her husband’s life.
  • Needs to feel that her husband is willing to share an intimate moment of comfort without demanding explanation or giving lectures.
  • Needs constant communication.
  • Longs to be praised so she can feel valuable.
  • Wants to feel free to correct her husband without fear of retaliation or anger.
  • Needs to know that her husband will defend and protect her.
  • Wants to know that her opinion is so valuable that her husband will discuss decisions with her, evaluate her advice, and then act upon it.
  • Needs to share her life with her husband in every area—home, family, and outside interests.
  • Wants her husband to be the kind of man her ******* can follow and her ******* would want to marry.
I am blessed to have a happy marriage, but it’s not from my own knowledge. God’s Word is the finest marriage manual available. After all, Christ established the home.

Tell your spouse what makes them special and unique.

Back