Love my wife taking BBC

inkedangels

Couple
Gold Member
image.jpeg We started meeting BBC just over 2 yrs ago, and both enjoy it immensely, the way she fucks with BBC is just totally different to the way we do. She tells me it's no different but it's obvious to me , the way she moans, how wet she gets, the way her legs wrap around there black bodies doing her best to keep them inside her. I have watched her gain so much self confidence and genuinely enjoy herself. We are getting more and more into the cuckold play now I have admitted to myself that I am a cuckold, she is the love of my life, I would die for her if I had to. Our relationship as grown stronger and the trust we share is amazing, she stays with our regular bull on occasions and we are all friends. We have played out a few fantasys from her being dressed in her wedding dress being taken by 2 BBC, she fucked a 10" BBC for over 16 hrs practically none stop having lost count of how many times she squirted. We have even sneaked our regular BBC into our marital bed whilst our 20 yr old ******* was asleep in the next room, luckily for us she was a little worse for a night clubbing. We have even introduced him to the family and her 3 best friends know that she fucks BBC with my consent and encouragement. What's the problem you might ask? It's me, I am scared that I am pushing her into things that will damage or even destroy what we do? I have mentioned several times that I would like us both to go to Africa later this year with our regular BBC when he visits his family and whilst there she will be his "wife" as such. I am hoping that she will be the centre of attention and that her bull will have help from his several brothers to further her Hotwife training as such. I just cannot stop thinking of her being fucked and pumped full of black seed, it's consuming me, every minute I plan a scenario in my head, being gangbanged, getting pregnant, you name it I just cannot control the urge it's so intense! Up to now she as gone along with everything with gusto, but can I push her to far? I don't want to spoil something we are both enjoying? So what, if any, are the limits ?
The pic was taken just last night image.jpeg

I'd advise having more than one regular BBC,as well as new men on the scene. Also,make sure you occasionally join her when she stays at her African man's house,even if you're not allowed to watch them you can still play the good cuckold role with drinks,towels,lube etc,and show her your obviously huge affection and love. Don't rush everything new that comes to mind,and as Datnig770 mentioned communication is paramount. Love your posts by the way,outstanding!

Your wife will let you know how far she wants to go and what she is willing to do. You can suggest things to her, drop hints, show her things that look like sexy fun off the net and wait to see how she reacts. She will either say no, or think about it or want to try it. Don't push her, you are both on a sexy journey, should be loads of fun here on in! X

View attachment 807242 We started meeting BBC just over 2 yrs ago, and both enjoy it immensely, the way she fucks with BBC is just totally different to the way we do. She tells me it's no different but it's obvious to me , the way she moans, how wet she gets, the way her legs wrap around there black bodies doing her best to keep them inside her. I have watched her gain so much self confidence and genuinely enjoy herself. We are getting more and more into the cuckold play now I have admitted to myself that I am a cuckold, she is the love of my life, I would die for her if I had to. Our relationship as grown stronger and the trust we share is amazing, she stays with our regular bull on occasions and we are all friends. We have played out a few fantasys from her being dressed in her wedding dress being taken by 2 BBC, she fucked a 10" BBC for over 16 hrs practically none stop having lost count of how many times she squirted. We have even sneaked our regular BBC into our marital bed whilst our 20 yr old ******* was asleep in the next room, luckily for us she was a little worse for a night clubbing. We have even introduced him to the family and her 3 best friends know that she fucks BBC with my consent and encouragement. What's the problem you might ask? It's me, I am scared that I am pushing her into things that will damage or even destroy what we do? I have mentioned several times that I would like us both to go to Africa later this year with our regular BBC when he visits his family and whilst there she will be his "wife" as such. I am hoping that she will be the centre of attention and that her bull will have help from his several brothers to further her Hotwife training as such. I just cannot stop thinking of her being fucked and pumped full of black seed, it's consuming me, every minute I plan a scenario in my head, being gangbanged, getting pregnant, you name it I just cannot control the urge it's so intense! Up to now she as gone along with everything with gusto, but can I push her to far? I don't want to spoil something we are both enjoying? So what, if any, are the limits ?
The pic was taken just last night View attachment 807242
go see a psychiatrist or other professional because you need help. Obsessing about anything is unhealthy nand you admit it

Back