Love fucking my wife with a big black dildo!

I am curious to know what percentage of us that regularly use dildos to enhance their sex?

• Yes, we use dildos on a regular basis.

Votes: 344 93.5%
  • No, we do not use dildos.

Votes: 24 6.5%

• Total voters
I had a nice session with my wife and our UR3 Realistic Cock 8". It was nice, as she was sucking my cock I asked her if I could get one of the toys out. She said sure. I went and got the cock and lube and came back into the dark room and asked if we could do 69. So I started licking her and getting her pussy wet and was looking for the lube, but in that position I couldn't find it. I went ahead and started working it in and licking her. She was enjoying it and my fantasy of doing just that with a real black cock was in full *******. Funny thing, there was very little room for me to lick her pussy without the cock being very intimate with my licking. At one point it popped out and slid right over my tongue and mouth. My wife could feel me jerk in surprise. If you did that for real, you would have to accept the fact that you would be getting cock in your face and likely touching your mouth and tongue. Lesson learned. Anyway, I tired of the position and switched to her lying her head on our pillows and me facing towards the foot of the bed with my arm over her leg. Kind of like a sideways 69. My wife asked me if I wanted to turn on the light. I stated I was ok, but she insisted that I likeed to watch and turn on the light so I could see. So I did.

I lubed her up good as she hid her eyes with a pillow over her head and stared playing with my cock. I slid the full 8" of black cock into her and told her how fantastic her pussy looked with that big cock moving into her little pussy. She started talking more than usual and asked if I liked watching it. She started getting into it more and more, until she reached down and started holding her pussy open and then started fingering her clit. When we play, I usually go with long slow strokes, but she was getting into it so I started pumping it into her with strong full rapid strokes like a bull was really fucking her good. I asked her if she liked his big black cock and she confirmed she did. I asked, do you love taking his thick long cock and she confirmed. I started telling her how she was loving his big cock and he was taking her pussy. Long story short I pumped her long and hard as she rapidly fingered her clit. She had one of the most intense orgasms I can recall. I was slamming the big cock into her so fast she just let go and blew her top. Previously I would only pump it fairly hard when she was cumming. This time I think she really enjoyed the hot talk and the deep, hard, thorough fucking she was taking with the images I was feeding her of how this guy was taking her pussy.

It was awesome and I fucked her shortly after and this morning also. Love this girl.

Last edited:
My wife realy likes the Shane Diesel dildo. It is definatly huge. Anybody else have this one?

I have the Shane Diesel dildo also, unfortunately mine came with a poorly molded suction cup that will not allow it to stick to anything. So, it has been relegated to the back of the toy box. The size and shape are nice on this cock. Some my not like the texturing that is a little rough and would inhibit significant thrusting unless the women is really loosened up.

I use hollow strap on BBC for wife

Which one do you have. I have a couple silicone sleeves, one split and is now useless. One makes me too large and wife can't take it. With a lot of the silicone sleeves, you have to maintain a constant erection and without significant stimulation to your cock once it is on. This may be a problem for some folks. I had a conversation with one gentleman that absolutely loves using his on his wife. The advantage to these devices is that you can be more intimate with you wife. Assuming normal missionary position and the intimacy this provides. It also simulates a real life fucking with a man with a large cock. Unfortunately for me, it didn't work all that well. I would love to hear your experiences.

Been a while since last update. Had a great experience with our Mr. Marcus UR3 black dildo on Saturday. Used Eroscilator on my wife's clit initially. Then used a Jopen Vanity V10.5 smooth vibrating dildo which seems to be the perfect warm up to using Mr. Marcus. I was able to insert Mr. Marcus fully more quickly. Then, for the first time, I ended up slam fucking my wife with Mr. Marcus fully inserted into her pussy. She loved it! It was awesome to se her so turned on. I actually came fairly quickly in her pussy when I started fucking her after Mr. Marcus. I cannot wait for the next time!...again, I cannot go to Mr. Marcus all of the time as she had to be really in the mood for it and have had some alcohol.

That is one of my favorite things. Mr.Marcus is my go to dildo. Just the right size that she knows she is getting some good black cock, but not too big. I was able to video my wife while using various dildos. When she is nice and warmed, she really likes the nice long strokes, she will moan her approval. At that point I can really start using fast, strong strokes. My favorite thing is to stroke my cock and watch that video with the volume on high so I can hear every little moan and nonverbal action. I used a head mounted Gopro camera and have three separate videos an hour long each. Even if she doesn't want to do it anymore, I can relive the experience over and over.

Just to update our situation. We have definitely slowed down! Someone private messaged me and asked what the next step up from Mr. Marcus was. Well a slight step up from the Mr. Marcus is the Doc Johnson Realistic 8". It is about the same thickness, but the head is more blunt and it is about an inch longer. Not much, but enough. My wife responds well to both. The next step in UR3 is the Jeff Stryker dildo, although it is white, it is a little longer and a definite bump up in thickness. It is pretty sweet, because it starts out small and gets real thick and then thins down again towards the balls. So, as you slowly insert it stretching her pussy to the thickest part, it then tapers towards the base, her pussy will literally sort of suck the rest in. So, when you start to slowly pull it out, her pussy will suck it and sort of try to hold it in. So you get pressure going in over the bulb like thickness and pressure coming out as the bulb is pulled back out.

After that they have a UR3 black dildo called Hung, it is outrageously huge. You will never use it.

If it were me, I would order both the Doc Johnson UR3 Realistic 8" Cock and the Jeff Stryker if you already have Mr. Maruc. In reality, that will be all you need unless your wife becomes a huge size queen, but that doesn't sound to me like his wife.

He sparked me to go to Doc Johnson's website to see if they have added anything to their UR3 lineup and they have. I ordered the realistic 10 and 12 inch dildos. They are the exact same as the UR3 realistic 8 inch, but longer without balls. I also ordered a vac u lock harness.

Here are the links to the dildos on Amazon. I enjoy reading the reviews.

41CHLpDZk9L.jpg

Doc Johnson the Realistic Ur3 Cock, 8 Inch
http://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-R..._UL160_SR160,160_&refRID=1JJED7H2AGSMW3SBQK0B

31fKZ%2BrGfRL.jpg

Jeff Stryker UR3 Cock
http://www.amazon.com/Jeff-Stryker-...d=1445711663&sr=1-1&keywords=jeff+stryker+ur3

0276_37_bu.png

Doc Johnson The Realistic Cock UR3, Black, 10 Inch
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZLYN1WO?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

0276_38_bu.png

Doc Johnson The Realistic Cock UR3, 12 Inch
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZLYLDGK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00
I have a new twist I want to play with my wife and see if she bites. I am guessing you are like me and have spent many a hour stroking your hard cock thinking of every scenario possible of your wife getting banged by a black guy. Well, I have too, but I am thinking of taking the next step in the fantasy and do roll playing. It goes something like this. I tell my wife I want to do something fun and special, but she has to be open about it. I set up a short massage table in a spare room without her knowledge. I blindfold her and take her to the spare room lying her face down on the warm table and cover her. I start explaining the scenario like I am the black masseuse. As you know Linda greeted you and got you ready, I am Charles, I will be your masseuse. This is the last appointment of the day, so Linda has locked up and when you leave you will need to let yourself out the locked door. I am from tin buck two a couple hundred miles away, I am hear every two weeks and use this salon to see clients. Your husband called me last week and requested that I come down to give you a erotic massage.

Of course this is the first the wife hears about erotic message, but she is naked except for a little towel covering her bottom. She fully expected a woman, but here is a friendly black male voice telling her she is about to get an erotic massage. She is kind of freaking out, her mind is whirling, but she cannot run. Charles continues to discuss that he is using a special oil that is fantastic, but it stains everything it touches. That is why I requested that you have no undergarments on. It is also the reason you are blindfolded as I have no cloths on as to not ruin my clothes. As long as you keep the blindfold on we will be fine. Basically an erotic message is simply more detailed and will involve more areas of the body. You are in total control and if anything that I do makes you uncomfortable, just let me know. So now, sit back and enjoy, your husband paid for two hours and as you are my last and only client, if we go over a little that is ok.

At this point I have on a harness with the new 10in UR3 cock attached and I give her a fantastic massage and allowing the cock to touch her ever so often. I tell her, "Your husband and I talked a couple of hours on the phone about you. I like to get to know who my clients are so I can better serve them. He says you are a wonderful wife who he couldn't live without. He says he would do anything to make you happy. You sound like you have a good life with him."

As he is talking he is giving her a fantastic massage of her back, neck, arms, and finally starts working closer and closer to her rear end. He massages her low back and slowly works his hands down and kneads her buttocks and as he does, pushes the small towel off her. She is a little embarrassed, but his warm touch soon makes her forget about her exposure. He complements her body and states he has always preferred older women, finding them more attractive and sexually interesting. This is the first broach of the subject of sex. She slightly tightens as the realization of what is going on hit her, but his massage just keeps melting her inhibitions. As he continues to massage her buttocks he reaches down the insides of each thigh to almost each side of her pussy and slowly drags his hands and fingers up the muscles of her inner thighs to her buttocks and low back and then starts over again. It feels so good and she is starting to get wet as he keeps nearly touching her pussy. She can't believe she is actually laying here and a black man is reaching between her thighs. Then it happens, he reaches down for probably the 20th time to slowly stroke back up to her low back but this time her brings both hands together and comes right up the middle, generically rubbing across her pussy. She has been anticipating the touch for ten minutes and can't help but jump a little, but at the same time she let out a little breath of pleasure. She didn't mean to moan, it just escaped before she could catch it. She realized that he knew two things, one she enjoyed his touch and two she hadn't stopped him. She knew in her heart she had just given him the silent go ahead. Things were going a mile a minute in her head when his next stroke started and he again pulled his hands across her pussy. She again took in a sharp breath and let it out as he passed over her pussy and she melted in the table. This went on for another ten minutes with her unmistakable pleasure almost peaking to an orgasm. Just when she was getting close he asked her to roll over. She was super flush, breathing hard, nipples erect from the near orgasm. She couldn't hide her sexual arousal and it was embarassing her. She started rolling to her back on the narrow table as he laid a fresh sheet on top of her, but she knew he got an unfettered long look at her body. Her nipple were hard as a rock and she was red with embarrassed, but she knew her tits were her best asset so she kind of got excited that he had seen them. He again started methodically massaging her and again slowly uncovered her breasts as he massage them is a way that was fantastically erotic, but not blatantly sexual. Needless to say, she was outrageously turned on, nervous, frightened and unasure all at the same time.

BREAK
As you can see the fantasy goes until I turn her back over face down and start again rubbing her. At this point the sexual tension is high. The wife doesn't really know how far this is intended to go. The masseuse starts asking questions as he is again rubbing around her pussy and getting her hot. He states, "Your husband talked at length about how hot he thought you were and I would have to agree. You have a beautiful full body. I will have to apologize, you have probably felt my excitement during the massage. (I let the large black strapon dong rub against her a bit throughout the session.)

As he is saying this he is straddling the short table with his crotch over your wife's thighs while he is talking and leaning forward rubbing her shoulders. He works slowly from the low of her back and slowly slides his hands to her shoulders. As he does this he slowly starts pushing his cock head along the crack of her ass. After a few strokes he starts leaning down and putting more downward pressure as he slides his turgid cock back and forth across the depths of her ass crack. She starts ever so slightly arching her ass so she can feel his cock rubbing closer to her pussy. They both know if he slightly changes his angle his cock will be at the entry position.

He continues to talk. What do you think your husband would think about seeing you like this. She states, "He would probably like it." in a I don't understand why, way. "Well," he states, "we talked extensively about his fantasy to see you with a black man and what he would like." As he states this he changes the angle and nudges his cock head against her opening. As he gently pushes forward and puts near penetrating power behind his shaft and holds it there. She is in bated breath with anticipation and fright. He states, "Do you think he wants you to take my big black cock." She answers, "Yes." He leans forward and whispers into her ear, "Do YOU want to take my big black cock?" She is literally shaking with excitement and fear as she feels the pressure against her innocent married white pussy. The moisture of which is already starting to allow her lips to wetly kiss the head of his cock. She, in a breathless tone, says Yes! At that very moment he starts the slow process of completely taking your wife.

Of course, I would be the one talking to my wife with the large black dildo harnessed and rubbing up and down her pussy and take her with it.

The whole ideal is to start doing fantasy sessions. I blindfold her and lead her through erotic scenarios. Fully vetting every erotic fantasy I have, while enjoying my wife.

Sorry, I got carried away a little bit.

Update! The other night, as she is blowing me, I tell her she could please any cock with her mouth. I tell her this as I am moaning from her terrific cock sucking. I start telling her, none of my friends get their cock sucked like this. It would blow their minds to have their cock sucked like this. I could imagine it, "Oh my goodness, that feels fantastic. Oh my, oh my, I can't believe how good your wife sucks cock. This is like a fantasy come true. Thanks so much, this is fantastic, I have never had my cock sucked this good.

I went on like that for about 5 minutes, she seemed to suck more vigorously.

I think this my be a new fantasy area, roll playing fantasies.

It could really open things up in the long run. I have a vivid imagination.

Just to update our situation. We have definitely slowed down! Someone private messaged me and asked what the next step up from Mr. Marcus was. Well a slight step up from the Mr. Marcus is the Doc Johnson Realistic 8". It is about the same thickness, but the head is more blunt and it is about an inch longer. Not much, but enough. My wife responds well to both. The next step in UR3 is the Jeff Stryker dildo, although it is white, it is a little longer and a definite bump up in thickness. It is pretty sweet, because it starts out small and gets real thick and then thins down again towards the balls. So, as you slowly insert it stretching her pussy to the thickest part, it then tapers towards the base, her pussy will literally sort of suck the rest in. So, when you start to slowly pull it out, her pussy will suck it and sort of try to hold it in. So you get pressure going in over the bulb like thickness and pressure coming out as the bulb is pulled back out.

After that they have a UR3 black dildo called Hung, it is outrageously huge. You will never use it.

If it were me, I would order both the Doc Johnson UR3 Realistic 8" Cock and the Jeff Stryker if you already have Mr. Maruc. In reality, that will be all you need unless your wife becomes a huge size queen, but that doesn't sound to me like his wife.

He sparked me to go to Doc Johnson's website to see if they have added anything to their UR3 lineup and they have. I ordered the realistic 10 and 12 inch dildos. They are the exact same as the UR3 realistic 8 inch, but longer without balls. I also ordered a vac u lock harness.

41CHLpDZk9L.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-R..._UL160_SR160,160_&refRID=1JJED7H2AGSMW3SBQK0B

31fKZ%2BrGfRL.jpg

Jeff Stryker UR3 Cock
http://www.amazon.com/Jeff-Stryker-...d=1445711663&sr=1-1&keywords=jeff+stryker+ur3

0276_37_bu.png

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZLYN1WO?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

0276_38_bu.png

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZLYLDGK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00
I have a new twist I want to play with my wife and see if she bites. I am guessing you are like me and have spent many a hour stroking your hard cock thinking of every scenario possible of your wife getting banged by a black guy. Well, I have too, but I am thinking of taking the next step in the fantasy and do roll playing. It goes something like this. I tell my wife I want to do something fun and special, but she has to be open about it. I set up a short massage table in a spare room without her knowledge. I blindfold her and take her to the spare room lying her face down on the warm table and cover her. I start explaining the scenario like I am the black masseuse. As you know Linda greeted you and got you ready, I am Charles, I will be your masseuse. This is the last appointment of the day, so Linda has locked up and when you leave you will need to let yourself out the locked door. I am from tin buck two a couple hundred miles away, I am hear every two weeks and use this salon to see clients. Your husband called me last week and requested that I come down to give you a erotic massage.

Of course this is the first the wife hears about erotic message, but she is naked except for a little towel covering her bottom. She fully expected a woman, but here is a friendly black male voice telling her she is about to get an erotic massage. She is kind of freaking out, her mind is whirling, but she cannot run. Charles continues to discuss that he is using a special oil that is fantastic, but it stains everything it touches. That is why I requested that you have no undergarments on. It is also the reason you are blindfolded as I have no cloths on as to not ruin my clothes. As long as you keep the blindfold on we will be fine. Basically an erotic message is simply more detailed and will involve more areas of the body. You are in total control and if anything that I do makes you uncomfortable, just let me know. So now, sit back and enjoy, your husband paid for two hours and as you are my last and only client, if we go over a little that is ok.

At this point I have on a harness with the new 10in UR3 cock attached and I give her a fantastic massage and allowing the cock to touch her ever so often. I tell her, "Your husband and I talked a couple of hours on the phone about you. I like to get to know who my clients are so I can better serve them. He says you are a wonderful wife who he couldn't live without. He says he would do anything to make you happy. You sound like you have a good life with him."

As he is talking he is giving her a fantastic massage of her back, neck, arms, and finally starts working closer and closer to her rear end. He massages her low back and slowly works his hands down and kneads her buttocks and as he does, pushes the small towel off her. She is a little embarrassed, but his warm touch soon makes her forget about her exposure. He complements her body and states he has always preferred older women, finding them more attractive and sexually interesting. This is the first broach of the subject of sex. She slightly tightens as the realization of what is going on hit her, but his massage just keeps melting her inhibitions. As he continues to massage her buttocks he reaches down the insides of each thigh to almost each side of her pussy and slowly drags his hands and fingers up the muscles of her inner thighs to her buttocks and low back and then starts over again. It feels so good and she is starting to get wet as he keeps nearly touching her pussy. She can't believe she is actually laying here and a black man is reaching between her thighs. Then it happens, he reaches down for probably the 20th time to slowly stroke back up to her low back but this time her brings both hands together and comes right up the middle, generically rubbing across her pussy. She has been anticipating the touch for ten minutes and can't help but jump a little, but at the same time she let out a little breath of pleasure. She didn't mean to moan, it just escaped before she could catch it. She realized that he knew two things, one she enjoyed his touch and two she hadn't stopped him. She knew in her heart she had just given him the silent go ahead. Things were going a mile a minute in her head when his next stroke started and he again pulled his hands across her pussy. She again took in a sharp breath and let it out as he passed over her pussy and she melted in the table. This went on for another ten minutes with her unmistakable pleasure almost peaking to an orgasm. Just when she was getting close he asked her to roll over. She was super flush, breathing hard, nipples erect from the near orgasm. She couldn't hide her sexual arousal and it was embarassing her. She started rolling to her back on the narrow table as he laid a fresh sheet on top of her, but she knew he got an unfettered long look at her body. Her nipple were hard as a rock and she was red with embarrassed, but she knew her tits were her best asset so she kind of got excited that he had seen them. He again started methodically massaging her and again slowly uncovered her breasts as he massage them is a way that was fantastically erotic, but not blatantly sexual. Needless to say, she was outrageously turned on, nervous, frightened and unasure all at the same time.

BREAK
As you can see the fantasy goes until I turn her back over face down and start again rubbing her. At this point the sexual tension is high. The wife doesn't really know how far this is intended to go. The masseuse starts asking questions as he is again rubbing around her pussy and getting her hot. He states, "Your husband talked at length about how hot he thought you were and I would have to agree. You have a beautiful full body. I will have to apologize, you have probably felt my excitement during the massage. (I let the large black strapon dong rub against her a bit throughout the session.)

As he is saying this he is straddling the short table with his crotch over your wife's thighs while he is talking and leaning forward rubbing her shoulders. He works slowly from the low of her back and slowly slides his hands to her shoulders. As he does this he slowly starts pushing his cock head along the crack of her ass. After a few strokes he starts leaning down and putting more downward pressure as he slides his turgid cock back and forth across the depths of her ass crack. She starts ever so slightly arching her ass so she can feel his cock rubbing closer to her pussy. They both know if he slightly changes his angle his cock will be at the entry position.

He continues to talk. What do you think your husband would think about seeing you like this. She states, "He would probably like it." in a I don't understand why, way. "Well," he states, "we talked extensively about his fantasy to see you with a black man and what he would like." As he states this he changes the angle and nudges his cock head against her opening. As he gently pushes forward and puts near penetrating power behind his shaft and holds it there. She is in bated breath with anticipation and fright. He states, "Do you think he wants you to take my big black cock." She answers, "Yes." He leans forward and whispers into her ear, "Do YOU want to take my big black cock?" She is literally shaking with excitement and fear as she feels the pressure against her innocent married white pussy. The moisture of which is already starting to allow her lips to wetly kiss the head of his cock. She, in a breathless tone, says Yes! At that very moment he starts the slow process of completely taking your wife.

Of course, I would be the one talking to my wife with the large black dildo harnessed and rubbing up and down her pussy and take her with it.

The whole ideal is to start doing fantasy sessions. I blindfold her and lead her through erotic scenarios. Fully vetting every erotic fantasy I have, while enjoying my wife.

Wow, that was an awesome role play

I've found that if you start texting her during the day, she'll admit more. work it on telling her you wanna watch her get laid. tell her how hot it makes you watching get laid working her pussy on a bbc. you'll see the texting progress in a couple of weeks.....

41CHLpDZk9L.jpg

31fKZ%2BrGfRL.jpg

Jeff Stryker UR3 Cock

0276_37_bu.png

0276_38_bu.png

BREAK

awesome list, would be awesome to see everyone's reviews to see what they've purchased.

Last edited:
Amazon is by far the best online shopping for dildos. Although you can't delete your purchase history. So, you will have the secret online record of a owner of a 12 inch dildo. So if I ever run for office, my dildo fetish my come out.

Back