Love fucking black older men

hurt me with your fat black dick please

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I probably have a few things to say on this subject,but don't have a lot of time at the moment.My husband wrote something about my early experience with an older black man somewhere on this site in the intro or something.I'm not sure where it is,but he says it's there.

Older men in general are very tempting....I imagine older black men would be all that much more interesting.

Ms Brooke, you are so very interesting, yes older brothas tend to be more mature, discreet and into making the lovemaking more intimate and less an athletic event..you seem to be ready for the experience of crossing over but selective in how you want it..are you into the major gangbang scene or just 1 on 1..not judging just asking..

Ms Brooke, you are so very interesting, yes older brothas tend to be more mature, discreet and into making the lovemaking more intimate and less an athletic event..you seem to be ready for the experience of crossing over but selective in how you want it..are you into the major gangbang scene or just 1 on 1..not judging just asking..

1 on 1. I am not sure that I could really handle much more than that, at least at this time.

1 on 1. I am not sure that I could really handle much more than that, at least at this time.

I think you are right on the 1 0n 1, don't bite off more then can chew..you're young, see how you feel after experiencing a couple older guys..you will probably lke the way you'll be handled, unless you want a very rough experience, along with the all the aspects of an exciting afternoon of righteous adult playtime.

I wrote something about my wife's early experience with black men that really pertains to this column. It is titled:"We had an open relationship from the beginning." She has always been free to chose any man she wants.She knows her "number"(I always wonder how many women do that).Anyway,I'm not going to divulge that information,but I'll put this part out there.She had sex for the first time at 16,first 3 black guys(around her age)at 18 and 19.Her fourth black man was a 43- yr -old ,just before her 20th birthday. Now she's 41,and she's 4 of every 5 black. He was the one that made a difference.Her experience with him was a "high water mark". I'm not the"cuck"type at all. I like sharing her,and I am a voyeur.She fucks mostly black men because she wants to,and I think her experience with him got her going in that direction.

U my friend are one sick man...........sharing your wife...sounds like you wanna be the one who wants to get it from black men.

tumblr_mspvsgf8aq1sgjgako1_640-gif.1974651

Back