love cleanup after having sex with my black lover

lovecleanup

Female
From
Canada
After my black lover bring me to orgasm, I love to go over to my hubby and deep kiss him, so he can smell my lover crotch and taste my black lover in my mouth.
My lover would watch me bent over and naked, juice dripping down my legs, and hairy pussy stretched and swollen from his big cock.

I then invite my husband to join us.
Its a huge turn on, for my lover to spread my ass for hubby to lick clean.

He would finger my clit, while hubby licks my ass.

My lover loves to hear me begging to suck him, and to feel his black balls in my mouth

I love licking his crotch, while I feel his fingers in my pussy and my Husband clean my ass

It makes me shake and cum over and over

Sometimes, my black lover would tease me with his ass, and its a turn on to have my husband watch me taste my lover.

I would come home from my lover place, my pussy and ass sore from hot sex, no panties on, and snuggle close to my husband so he can smell my black lover all over me.

I love having him clean my ass and my pussy, and watch him look at my stretched ass and pussy, with dried cum and juice all over it.

It turns me on to watch him squirm tasting my lover on me, and at times I will simply sit on his face so he can clean me up.

I love to tease my husband before I visit my black lover. I would have him play with my pussy, so he knows I am not wearing panties. He knows that when I come home, happy and satisfied, it is his turn to use his mouth and tongue to taste and clean me up.

One night, while I was sitting on Hubby Face , and feeling his tongue on my pussy, I had a huge urge to pee and was about to run to the bathroom, when my lover made me stay there and said it would be hot to see me pee right there, while my husband was licking me ...
It made me so hot, I started to pee right in front of him, and saw my pee dripping into my husband mouth.

After I finished, my lover spread my legs wide, and had my husband lick my pee that was dripping down my legs

That was so hot, watching him dripping with my pee, and licking me clean, I orgasmed again and again.

My black lover enjoy me tasting him, right in front of my husband. He likes me pulling his pants down, and kissing and licking his crotch, then spreading his hard ass, and slowly lick him.

He then wants me to beg to suck his cock. He would send me to bed to spread my legs, then tease me until I am begging for it ...

My lover gets very hot watching me beg for him, in front of my Husband.

He also gets very hard having me go to a party with his friends and I am not wearing panties, and letting everyone know I am crazy for him. He would kiss and stroke me anytime he wants.

I would always take a bath before I see my Lover, but never for my husband. I enjoy he taste all of me after I come home. It turns me on, for hubby to lick my pussy and ass clean without washing up.

Sometimes, my lover would visit after work. He would call, and I would rush to take a bath, and prepare dinner. As soon as he comes through the door, I can smell his sweat, and his blackness. He would give me a long deep kiss, feeling for my pussy and ass.

Once he is sure I am not wearing panties, he would have me take his clothes off and taste his big hard cock, my head swim with heat, as I lick his crotch and suck on him - right there in front of my husband.

He would go to the sink to wash his hands, while I am kissing his ass and spreading his cheeks to taste my man. God its a turn on. I would then sit on his lap for Dinner.

After Dinner, we would go to the bedroom, and my Husband knows that I will come get him to clean me up after . He knows to get ready, when he either see and hear me cum ...

After I cum a few times with my lover, I would invite my husband to join us, and to clean me up.
He Must start from the drippings on my legs, then up the sides of my pussy.

Then my lover would slowly spread my legs and ass, so my husband can see both my pussy and my ass. It makes me hot, having my lover and husband watching my red hairy pussy and ass. I am unshaved.

My lover would then finger my ass, as I moan from pleasure. Then I ask my husband to lick my ass clean.

My Lover would slowly finger my clit, until I cannot bear it and beg to suck his cock. I would open wide to fit that cock in my mouth and finger his ass until I feel his heat and ready to cum.
I would beg him to cum in my mouth, hot from feeling my husband tongue on my ass.

I would let my husband watch my lover cum again and again in my mouth, and how hungry I want it ...

Sometimes when he is with us, and I go to the bathroom, he would not let me wipe, just leave me dirty.

Later, he would spread me wide, and have my hubby clean me up. He really enjoy watching my husband lick me clean, then have him watch as he slide inside me and pound me until ?I am screaming for his cock.

I am so in love with his black body

download.jpg When he stays over at our place, we would watch TV in the living room, and my lover would simply lean over and ask me to suck him.

I would immediately sit on the floor and between his legs and suck his black cock, with my husband sitting right there

He would cum over and over in my mouth, my face and my dress.

He would tell me to go to the bedroom and spread my legs and wait for him.

I would obediently wait for him with my legs spread wide, until he comes in and get naked.

He would sit on the bed stroking my pussy, and tesing me, telling me how much he owns me, and if I am a good girl, he would reward me with the best pounding I deserve.

I would beg for him to love me, and he would make slow love until I explode.

Once hes done, he would go to the living room and send my husband in.

creamed.jpg

I will be dripping with his cum, coating my pussy and ass. He makes me spread wide with his cum all over me, and send my husband in to clean up. My husband licks me clean, dry cum and sweat . Since I did not wipe or wash all day ...

Last edited:
After my black lover bring me to orgasm, I love to go over to my hubby and deep kiss him, so he can smell my lover crotch and taste my black lover in my mouth.
My lover would watch me bent over and naked, juice dripping down my legs, and hairy pussy stretched and swollen from his big cock.

My lover loves to hear me begging to suck him, and to feel his black balls in my mouth

I love licking his crotch, while I feel his fingers in my pussy and my Husband clean my ass

Sometimes, my black lover would tease me with his ass, and its a turn on to have my husband watch me taste my lover.

I would come home from my lover place, my pussy and ass sore from hot sex, no panties on, and snuggle close to my husband so he can smell my black lover all over me.

I love having him clean my ass and my pussy, and watch him look at my stretched ass and pussy, with dried cum and juice all over it.

It turns me on to watch him squirm tasting my lover on me, and at times I will simply sit on his face so he can clean me up.

I love to tease my husband before I visit my black lover. I would have him play with my pussy, so he knows I am not wearing panties. He knows that when I come home, happy and satisfied, it is his turn to use his mouth and tongue to taste and clean me up.

One night, while I was sitting on Hubby Face , and feeling his tongue on my pussy, I had a huge urge to pee and was about to run to the bathroom, when my lover made me stay there and said it would be hot to see me pee right there, while my husband was licking me ...
It made me so hot, I started to pee right in front of him, and saw my pee dripping into my husband mouth.

After I finished, my lover spread my legs wide, and had my husband lick my pee that was dripping down my legs

That was so hot, watching him dripping with my pee, and licking me clean, I orgasmed again and again.

My black lover enjoy me tasting him, right in front of my husband. He likes me pulling his pants down, and kissing and licking his crotch, then spreading his hard ass, and slowly lick him.

He then wants me to beg to suck his cock. He would send me to bed to spread my legs, then tease me until I am begging for it ...

He also gets very hard having me go to a party with his friends and I am not wearing panties, and letting everyone know I am crazy for him. He would kiss and stroke me anytime he wants.

I would always take a bath before I see my Lover, but never for my husband. I enjoy he taste all of me after I come home. It turns me on, for hubby to lick my pussy and ass clean without washing up.

Sometimes, my lover would visit after work. He would call, and I would rush to take a bath, and prepare dinner. As soon as he comes through the door, I can smell his sweat, and his blackness. He would give me a long deep kiss, feeling for my pussy and ass.

Once he is sure I am not wearing panties, he would have me take his clothes off and taste his big hard cock, my head swim with heat, as I lick his crotch and suck on him - right there in front of my husband.

He would go to the sink to wash his hands, while I am kissing his ass and spreading his cheeks to taste my man. God its a turn on. I would then sit on his lap for Dinner.

After Dinner, we would go to the bedroom, and my Husband knows that I will come get him to clean me up after . He knows to get ready, when he either see and hear me cum ...

After I cum a few times with my lover, I would invite my husband to join us, and to clean me up.

Then my lover would slowly spread my legs and ass, so my husband can see both my pussy and my ass. It makes me hot, having my lover and husband watching my red hairy pussy and ass. I am unshaved.

My lover would then finger my ass, as I moan from pleasure. Then I ask my husband to lick my ass clean.

My Lover would slowly finger my clit, until I cannot bear it and beg to suck his cock. I would open wide to fit that cock in my mouth and finger his ass until I feel his heat and ready to cum.
I would beg him to cum in my mouth, hot from feeling my husband tongue on my ass.

I would let my husband watch my lover cum again and again in my mouth, and how hungry I want it ...
I would love share clean up duties with your husband.

Its not a duty for him, he does this for me.

It makes him squirm a bit, especially when I sit on his mouth to suck my lover

He never know what will happen. There are times, I simply sit on his face for him to clean ...
clean.jpg

He is staying over this weekend ....

We are going clubbing with friends on Friday Night, and I got me a new summer dress.

Last edited:

U ready for a new BBC lover?

download.jpg sometimes, my lover would come over, and have me all day. He would not let me cleanup, even after the washroom he would not let me wipe.

Later, he would spread me wide in bed and my husband would lick me clean.

He would spread me out until I am clean.

I would cum again and again, feeling my husband tongue licking my ass and pussy, after not washing and getting my lover all day

Last edited:
sometimes, my lover would come over, and have me all day. He would not let me cleanup, even after the washroom he would not let me wipe.

Later, he would spread me wide in bed and my husband would lick me clean.

He would spread me out until I am clean.

I would cum again and again, feeling my husband tongue licking my ass and pussy, after not washing and getting my lover all day
:exciting:

Sometimes when he is with us, and I go to the bathroom, he would not let me wipe, just leave me dirty.

Later, he would spread me wide, and have my hubby clean me up. He really enjoy watching my husband lick me clean, then have him watch as he slide inside me and pound me until ?I am screaming for his cock.

View attachment 961179 When he stays over at our place, we would watch TV in the living room, and my lover would simply lean over and ask me to suck him.

I would immediately sit on the floor and between his legs and suck his black cock, with my husband sitting right there

I would obediently wait for him with my legs spread wide, until he comes in and get naked.

He would sit on the bed stroking my pussy, and tesing me, telling me how much he owns me, and if I am a good girl, he would reward me with the best pounding I deserve.

View attachment 962680

I will be dripping with his cum, coating my pussy and ass. He makes me spread wide with his cum all over me, and send my husband in to clean up. My husband licks me clean, dry cum and sweat . Since I did not wipe or wash all day ...

WOW!

View attachment 961179 When he stays over at our place, we would watch TV in the living room, and my lover would simply lean over and ask me to suck him.

View attachment 962680

That is so fucking hot. I would love to lick you clean!

Back