Love bites/hickey

Yes! Such a turn on to see those for the next few days. Husband loves the ones on my breasts and thighs but I get the biggest kick out of my girlfriends noticing the ones on my neck.
I love to mark my territory. leaving huge love bites on her shoulder and her neck her titts her ass. right above her clit i just make sure she knows that she has been branded

I would love to have some on me, not on neck to be seen by everyone, but on tits and stuff would be fun. Maybe on neck if wanted to be risky for hubby and tease. Sounds like something I will have to try.

Absolutely sexy. I would love to see them on my wife's breasts, along her pussy, on her thigh and maybe possibly on her neck. I think it would just be a very nice indicator of how well "used" she had been and how much he was able to "own her" for the moment that he had her.

Damn I've never thought to leave hickies on a wife. Lol. That ******* seems high schoolish to me. But i had no idea it was a turn on for women. Maybe I'll try it some time and see the kinda reaction i get. Lol. The only marks I'm used to leaving are my handprints on a nice white ass.

Damn I've never thought to leave hickies on a wife. Lol. That ******* seems high schoolish to me. But i had no idea it was a turn on for women. Maybe I'll try it some time and see the kinda reaction i get. Lol. The only marks I'm used to leaving are my handprints on a nice white ass.
Your next will love it, trust me.

I'm kinda 'heavy handed' when it comes to sex. Okay, ROUGH SEX lol... So I prefer women who are into that.
The current hottie I'm seeing is very petite but loves being roughed up ?. She's upset if I DON'T leave marks and bruises on her.
Such is life lol

If you’re into the married couple scene, it’s a turn on for the husband too. To see my then-wife with a mark of his presence on her inner thigh... quite the mind blowing experience.

Back