Love being faked!

I absolutely love being faked! Any one want to fake me, just shoot me a message! I want to be faked again so bad! Caption or fake me, doesn't matter!

Attachments

• Faked.jpg
    Faked.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 113
  • master69_1344271677432.jpg
    master69_1344271677432.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 108
Hello Miss,
Hope you like this scene?

my-girl-could-take-a-nice.jpg

I'm on my knees kissing your feet and begging to clean up your pussy after these two guys...

Mmmm!!!! Yes! I love it! I would let you clean up my messy streched pussy after those two had there way with me. Your a good cuck.

Thank you Miss, you're a generous girl to let me clean your leaking and splattered pussy. Do you like cucks to take you shopping as a thank you?

That's always fun. As you stumble in your heels as you try and serve us drinks. If you wanna fake me, you can anytime. Love that pic.

wow, you two are hot, you both deserve obedient white cuck bois to look after you. Does your friend agree never to go white again?

And she just recently got a Cuck for herself and loves having a little white boy to pamper her for her BBC master. She says he can't eat pussy to save his life but he will learn.

I used to eat my ex wife pussy but never got round to learning how to clean it, his seed put me off but now I would love to try and learn to do it.

Back