Louisiana IR hotwife couple.

Attractive,clean,low profile married couple trying out the internet .We DONT do the swingclub scene.We are into IR hotwife thing,but husband is not a cuck.:D

Welcome. Why do you say your husband is not a cuck? If he enjoys the fact that you are having sex with other men, that pretty much makes him a cuck.

In a way yes because he loves to watch me,but he is dominant,always joins in at some point,has a large cock,,, and we both dont care much for the whole"white boy sissy-black master-white inferiority complex-get the wife prego-black master race-treat hubby like a wimp" scene that the word "CUCKOLD" means these days.
We just enjoy the color contrasting sex.Its good enough to us all by itself. But hey,,,,,we also LOVE all you twisted freaks out there! ---hugz--

I agree many people associate the term with all of that now, but I tend to be literal about things like that. But if he always joins in, I'd say you guys are just into threesomes.

Labels are kind of silly anyway but I guess they save some time sometimes.

MWC married for 30 years. Wife very interest in her 1st BBC playtime. Looking to introduce her to the JOYS of BIG BLACK COCK!!!! We have been talking about this for several years and have decided to take the big step into the lifestyle. Looking for Black Gentlemen to teach and show wife the joys of this new lifestyle and guide us down the adventurous road. We would appreciate and advice on how to start our travel down this adventurous road.

The pictures of you are so beautiful.

Back