lost respect for cuckold hubby

Tiffandcuck

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MS, US
after being in the cuckold lifestyle for a few years and having to witness the decline of my husband's manliness through some of his actions, it's had me wondering if anyone else has felt like they were losing respect for the "men" we thought we had married. I can't be the only one who's felt cheated somehow. I never thought this would be what my marrige was like when I said I do. I'm not knocking the lifestyle just thinking that I cant be the only one who has found that their 'man' was not and felt a lil disappointed? any thoughts? I'd prefer women to respond and not any wimpy cuckolds...I have my husband if I want that view.

after being in the cuckold lifestyle for a few years and having to witness the decline of my husband's manliness through some of his actions, it's had me wondering if anyone else has felt like they were losing respect for the "men" we thought we had married. I can't be the only one who's felt cheated somehow. I never thought this would be what my marrige was like when I said I do. I'm not knocking the lifestyle just thinking that I cant be the only one who has found that their 'man' was not and felt a lil disappointed? any thoughts? I'd prefer women to respond and not any wimpy cuckolds...I have my husband if I want that view.
is it loss off respect or is a case of wanting to move on to some else

Very interesting perspectives and not here to judge. I am guessing that there is something else going on here. When you married your husband, he likely had some submissive tendencies that you either knew about or chose to ignore. Sometimes these manifest themselves in the bedroom alone and sometimes they manifest themselves in all facets of his respective life. I don't know all the cucks or submissives out there, but many are very respected outside of the bedroom and in their professions, etc. They oftentimes lack size, stamina or something else in the bedroom. I think to embrace this lifestyle in a healthy way with lengevitiy, the relationship / marriage has to be strong, at a minimum, strong outside of the bedroom. I will use myself as an example, my cuck is very successful, has a tremendous amount of confidence and outside of the bedroom, no one would ever suspect his stature inside the bedroom:) Even inside the bedroom, we can have very enjoyable sexual relations. However, we both embrace his submission and we both desire to embrace his cuckold situation and my ability to engage with an alpha male in the bedroom. It does not hurt that I can have a superior cock stretching my tight white pussy compared to his very average sized cock. Our relationship has grown significantly in the bedroom given the transformation to this lifestyle and I believe that our vanilla lifestyle has grown in a similar fashion. I absolutely see him in a light that I never expected to, but I embrace that as a positive as it is additive to our life and our lifestyle versus subtractive in nature. I will say that I am different than most in that I rarely rarely rarely play without him so want him involved - emasculating, humiliating and degrading him (both the Bull and myself)adds significantly to my sexual pleasure during the sexual encounter. For me, it is as much about the psychological as the physical and this aspect does it for me:) Also, I am never looking for a one night stand as I think sometimes that can take away from the cuck / hotwife relationship. Evolving the situation with a single Bull where the relationship encapsulates all three people can make for a wonderful and respectful situation, even for the cuck (as strange as that sounds:)

its not that i dont respect what he does outside the bedroom, just the opposite really. i love that he is a provider and is full of confidence. just didnt know of his submissive side at all when we married(stems from him being locked up for 3 yrs)and just lost respect for his so called manhood and sexual inadequacies is all.

its not that i dont respect what he does outside the bedroom, just the opposite really. i love that he is a provider and is full of confidence. just didnt know of his submissive side at all when we married(stems from him being locked up for 3 yrs)and just lost respect for his so called manhood and sexual inadequacies is all.

That is the blessing though - the fact that you can appreciate his qualities outside the bedroom and engage physically with superior men in the bedroom - mmmmm, yummy! Include him in the bedroom aspects and have him transform his good qualities into serving you and your Bull(s) in the bedroom and everyone will be much happier! Embrace his sexual inadequacies as that what enables this lifestyle - ha:) No guy is that amazing in the bedroom that you can't do without so this lifestyle enables us females to explore more than one man in a safe and comfortable environment, without cheating! Obviously be very safe as that is the item that seems to be missing a lot from this site.

see what I am working with here...I need a real man here in mississippi.View attachment 192913View attachment 192914
I think I know where your coming from...you need a man to be a man...take control,make you feel wanted and yet at the same time make you feel alive sexually...;) I see what your working with & if it's not properly maintained in the proper way...it start to really feel kinda stagnant:( wish that I was closer...to totally fulfill all your wants as well as your needs;)

wow, you kept him locked for 3 years straight?

Although I haven't experience the lifestyle (my wife just won't do it), I have to say that I never seen myself as the submissive type. I always said that this would be primarily for her sexual enjoyment, my enjoyment as I'll be watching and the bulls' enjoyment because he would be banging my wife. But it stops there; no disrespect or humiliation. That I like my wife to have more sexual enjoyment doesn't make me less of a man. You should talk to your husband about this before you feel that it's time to break the marriage, unless that is what you want.

As a white male, I never imagined that I deserved any respect. White males have been defeated by Black Men in the alpha male competition, and now most white males are willing to accept our subordinate role as cucks and servants. We exist to serve Black Superiors and the women who worship Them. We are undeserving of respect, ego or self identity.

I couldn't agree with you more! There is definitely a big difference between sex and love! To me my hubby is more of a man to be confident enough to be in a cuckold relationship!
I am a cuckold husband and I love my wife deeply. I know she needs more than one man to satisfy her needs especially Big Black Cocks. I know with her the it is only for the sex and she loves me.

Back