lost respect for cuckold hubby

I feel the same way. My husband asked me to fuck him with a strap on a few years back. I was a ill creeped out to be honest. I was going through a gaping fetish at the time. He offered up his ass for me to use as I wanted. We had a fight about it actually. He was embarrassed and humiliated for asking and I certainly could have been nicer about it. After he explained that he was doing it to give me what I wanted. What he didn't understand was that I was getting turned on by a girl doing it to another girl. I also told him that I thought it was sissy like which does nothing for me. We have watched vids where the husband is in panties or in something pretty sucking or getting fucked. I'm not knocking those who are real cucks and get into that but it's just not my style.
I think the problem is that you have not tasted or had the"true" pleasure of bbc..."real"bbc...in the raw,being fucked long,hard and deep...fucked into submission...Try it just one time the"right" way...it will give you a "new perspective"!!!

I have had 3 black men in my life. The first 2 were the dominant type which I liked for the most part. I though a cuck was a male who is submissive to a bull and whos woman plays with out him. I do enjoy having sex with other men but it is always with my husband watching. Yes I get pleasure from it but he does also. I like fufilling his fantasies and think it keeps things exciting. For us making him a sissy or doing things without him takes away from it. We do it for each other.

None of that has to do with being a "REAL CUCK".

A real cuckold is simply a man who's wife has sex with other men.
That's all, NOTHING to do with wearing panties, being in chastity, getting strapped-on, being spanked, being tied up, eating cream pie, sucking stud dick, being sissy or anything else. Those are all fetishes that mostly belong in the D/s & BDSM categories. Some people who enjoy those practices also incorporate cuckolding in their relationships or vice-versa, but they are totally different and separate fetishes.

I can't agree more ;-)

As a white male, I never imagined that I deserved any respect. White males have been defeated by Black Men in the alpha male competition, and now most white males are willing to accept our subordinate role as cucks and servants. We exist to serve Black Superiors and the women who worship Them. We are undeserving of respect, ego or self identity.
I agree completely! this is sweeping the nation! the bigger the better! you know?

yes so does my hubby, love watching him eat a blackmans cum out my pussy or even have my gf lick it out, shes such a whore and has had bbc before the slut she is but want my hubby to show me how much he loves me by watching me fuck a bbc then clean out my pussy
that sounds amazing!

So if a cuckold is someone who's wife fucks other men then why don't they call them cuckold clubs instead of swinger clubs? If i fuck my hubby and his friend my husband is a cuckold? I disagree. If you google hot wife videos it's the wife getting fucked by another guy as her hubby watches and or joins in. If you google cuckold vids is men being humiliated, wearing panties, eating cum etc. if that's what turns a couple on then go for it. The post was about losing respect for a cuck. In my opinion I would lose respect for my husband if he did those type of things. I feel it takes away from his masculinity. Just my opinion and not putting down others who do but I can see why the original poster asked the question.

So if a cuckold is someone who's wife fucks other men then why don't they call them cuckold clubs instead of swinger clubs? If i fuck my hubby and his friend my husband is a cuckold? I disagree.

That's what's so great about "free speech" ... you're entitled to your own opinion. And, when it comes to a topic such as defining a word, such as cuckold, what really matters is how you and your husband see it, right? Over time, words tend to take on expanded meanings anyways ... such as saying "something is cool!" ... or "that bitch is sure HOT!" ... but not referring to the temperature. Correctness, however, is a necessity when applying word definitions or everyone would be applying their own meanings to words and the ability to communicate would eventually dissolve. Think about it!
The tendency to broaden a word's meaning to fit one's expression of communication is common. However, if you desire to be politically correct, as they say, you go back and look at the root of the word as to its origin. You know how to research ... do it for your own peace of mind.
That said, as far as the word cuckold is concerned, if you're a married woman, and you have sex with other men, then your husband is a cuckold in the politically, correct, sense of the word. It doesn't mean other words wouldn't or couldn't apply as well. Seeing as your husband might agree & encourage your sexual activities with other men, you might wish to investigate the word wittol ... maybe that will help you sleep better at night. Mac :)

pic_nickelsworth.jpg

Last edited:
It's simple.
A "cuckold" is a man who's wife has sex with other men. If he approves of her doing so, he is also a "wittol".
The wife is a "cuckoldress" and, if it is with her husband's blessing, she is also a "hot wife" and a "swinger".
If the husband also has sex with others, he too is a "swinger".
If the husband has sex with other women, his wife is a "cuckquean".

See, simple. :bounce:

However, none of that other stuff (wearing panties, cream pies, etc) has anything to with the issue of status in regard to cuckolding. That stuff is all fetishes, think of them as the toppings you can put on your "cuckold sundae." :D

As far as marketing/labelling videos goes, it's similar to other marketing. You can label something whatever you want. It doesn't mean it's 100% accurate.

But, ultimately, people will think what they want. As long as their beliefs don't affect me, personally, I will happily let the continue to believe what they want if they choose to not see it my way.

When I first found out my wife was screwing a black man I begged her to stop seeing him I said I would do anything she put me to the test and I felt so humilated and she just said I was pathetic.

1st wife or 2nd and what was the test???? :confused:
Details, it's all in the details! :D

Back