lost respect for cuckold hubby

I would probably accept if i saw it as all part of the fun, i think. But if that part of it became hubbys main turn on, i wouldnt be impressed. I suppose its all about meeting the right BBC and setting the boundaries before things get too deep!

If your bull wanted hubby to clean you or both of you after, you would accept it and be okay with it as long as it was part of the fun? I hope you would be okay if hubby would do it and not feel different towards him because of it.

If your bull wanted hubby to clean you or both of you after, you would accept it and be okay with it as long as it was part of the fun? I hope you would be okay if hubby would do it and not feel different towards him because of it.
Hubby has licked me out after ive been with my guy, when ive got home, and that has turned me on. My new guy told me on Friday that he keen on hubby being involved and hubby is having a think about it. I think i'll be ok with it as hubby has wanted me to do these things, and go bareback etc so i would like him to share some of it. Will have to see.

Hubby has licked me out after ive been with my guy, when ive got home, and that has turned me on. My new guy told me on Friday that he keen on hubby being involved and hubby is having a think about it. I think i'll be ok with it as hubby has wanted me to do these things, and go bareback etc so i would like him to share some of it. Will have to see.

It's great to see things progressing little by little. What an amazing wife you are and a lucky hubby he is!

I don't know if it's losing respect or just changing the way you see him. Either way, it's much about love. I love my boyfriend and I see that he is a really nice guy. But just outside the bedroom. Inside the bedroom my relationship towards him changes from him being a cuckold to him not being involved in my sexual life at all.

But I think that's up to each couple alone ;-)

we are the same however I just love sex as does my hubby, we both get very horny when watching couples having sex at the swing clubs we go too, and he always gives me what I need and more however outside we are just a normal couple that is unless I see a women with her nipples showing then I just want to make out with a women..

Very interesting perspectives and not here to judge. I am guessing that there is something else going on here. When you married your husband, he likely had some submissive tendencies that you either knew about or chose to ignore. Sometimes these manifest themselves in the bedroom alone and sometimes they manifest themselves in all facets of his respective life. I don't know all the cucks or submissives out there, but many are very respected outside of the bedroom and in their professions, etc. They oftentimes lack size, stamina or something else in the bedroom. I think to embrace this lifestyle in a healthy way with lengevitiy, the relationship / marriage has to be strong, at a minimum, strong outside of the bedroom. I will use myself as an example, my cuck is very successful, has a tremendous amount of confidence and outside of the bedroom, no one would ever suspect his stature inside the bedroom:) Even inside the bedroom, we can have very enjoyable sexual relations. However, we both embrace his submission and we both desire to embrace his cuckold situation and my ability to engage with an alpha male in the bedroom. It does not hurt that I can have a superior cock stretching my tight white pussy compared to his very average sized cock. Our relationship has grown significantly in the bedroom given the transformation to this lifestyle and I believe that our vanilla lifestyle has grown in a similar fashion. I absolutely see him in a light that I never expected to, but I embrace that as a positive as it is additive to our life and our lifestyle versus subtractive in nature. I will say that I am different than most in that I rarely rarely rarely play without him so want him involved - emasculating, humiliating and degrading him (both the Bull and myself)adds significantly to my sexual pleasure during the sexual encounter. For me, it is as much about the psychological as the physical and this aspect does it for me:) Also, I am never looking for a one night stand as I think sometimes that can take away from the cuck / hotwife relationship. Evolving the situation with a single Bull where the relationship encapsulates all three people can make for a wonderful and respectful situation, even for the cuck (as strange as that sounds:)

Very interesting perspective, it adds a lot to the understanding of this lifestyle.

This is why all 3 parties (or however many) should have a respectful discussion before the fucking begins. Set boundaries and be honest in your expectations. I set the boundaries that I would never clean-up, never have any sexual contact with the bull beyond putting our dicks together so she could see the size difference, and never more or less be the "bitch", just a watcher and occasional sloppy second participant when I was really lucky.
I did often submit to being allowed to watch if I did not touch myself which was amazingly hot. I would be literally squirming from it. Once they were done they had the option of giving me seconds providing I pulled out (in that state I lasted maybe 30 seconds tops) or deciding if I was allowed to jerk myself to finish in front of them. That part I liked.

It's certainly a matter of taste, but I find many of the comments here, and specially from the hotwife, very far from what is cuckolding for me.
In fact I never loose respect for my husband, and least of wish or want him to be humiliated.
Its maybe particular to us, but in ours cuckolding relations my husband is a kind of master of the ceremony. Could sound strange too many but I have the feeling that me and the bull are servicing my husband's fantasy, we are those objects.
Indeed, he pushed for a cuckolding relation, he chose all men that fucked me, he decided how I will be dressed for the night.
My husband love to watch, and I pleased him. As a semi-professional photographers he like to take photos of those moments. Me and the bull are doing our best to make beautiful pictures and the same for videos. If he want us to change position we change.
Obviously being fuck by a stanger in front of your husband is an incredible experience for a woman, obviously I enjoy the powerful of the bull and his skills (if he is a master, which is not always the case), but my pleasure mostly come from that a I'm servicing my husband's fantasy.
I love him, and I love when he fuck me, he make me cum like no one.
Cuckolding is part of our sexual life, but it's not only that, and it will never be only that.

Last edited:
I feel the same way. My husband asked me to fuck him with a strap on a few years back. I was a ill creeped out to be honest. I was going through a gaping fetish at the time. He offered up his ass for me to use as I wanted. We had a fight about it actually. He was embarrassed and humiliated for asking and I certainly could have been nicer about it. After he explained that he was doing it to give me what I wanted. What he didn't understand was that I was getting turned on by a girl doing it to another girl. I also told him that I thought it was sissy like which does nothing for me. We have watched vids where the husband is in panties or in something pretty sucking or getting fucked. I'm not knocking those who are real cucks and get into that but it's just not my style.

I feel the same way. My husband asked me to fuck him with a strap on a few years back. I was a ill creeped out to be honest. .....
I also told him that I thought it was sissy like which does nothing for me. We have watched vids where the husband is in panties or in something pretty sucking or getting fucked. I'm not knocking those who are real cucks and get into that but it's just not my style.

None of that has to do with being a "REAL CUCK".

A real cuckold is simply a man who's wife has sex with other men.
That's all, NOTHING to do with wearing panties, being in chastity, getting strapped-on, being spanked, being tied up, eating cream pie, sucking stud dick, being sissy or anything else. Those are all fetishes that mostly belong in the D/s & BDSM categories. Some people who enjoy those practices also incorporate cuckolding in their relationships or vice-versa, but they are totally different and separate fetishes.

Oh my apologies. Apparently I was looking at it wrong. I thought having a "hot wife" was being able to have sex with other men where a "cuck" was someone who was more submissive and made to eat cream pies,please the bull and dress girly.

And i disagree with you.The cuckold is not the man who let her wife fuck other guys.It is different to have a hotwife and a cuckoldress.Clean up creampies,using chastity cage,no fucking your wife,humiliate hubby in front of your bulls.....make a good cuck.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

I knew you'd disagree with me. Here you go.

Where is MacNfries?
He's running late. Should have been here by now to chime in with 'Wittol". :D

Back