lost respect for cuckold hubby

As a white male, I never imagined that I deserved any respect. White males have been defeated by Black Men in the alpha male competition, and now most white males are willing to accept our subordinate role as cucks and servants. We exist to serve Black Superiors and the women who worship Them. We are undeserving of respect, ego or self identity.
What a load of crap!

What a load of crap!
When we cuckold husbands get more and more involved in the lifestyle, we like things we could hardly have imagined, and we even get more excited when she loses some respect and treat us as what we are: her cuckolds. For example, I like when my wife calls me "cuckold" in front of the bull, and it's much more exciting if I don't fuck her when she is enjoying with a superior man. Yes, we love feeling like real cuckolds

ofcourse you lose respect for Hubby anyone whos says different is lying .thats what happens when you stand back and let other men screw your wife.im not knocking him and i still love him
This is the most honest answer on this forum and exactly what I am terrified of. I want her to have the pleasure, she deserves it. But I cannot bear the thought of losing her or losing her respect.

When we cuckold husbands get more and more involved in the lifestyle, we like things we could hardly have imagined, and we even get more excited when she loses some respect and treat us as what we are: her cuckolds. For example, I like when my wife calls me "cuckold" in front of the bull, and it's much more exciting if I don't fuck her when she is enjoying with a superior man. Yes, we love feeling like real cuckolds
I was referring to the comment about MOST white men are subs to black men. That is crap. The number of white men that feel this way are in the EXTREME minority.

..... It has been my personal experience that when the respect is gone the marriage is gone. People I believe must have respect mutually for them to even hang out together .....

...... So how can a woman who says I love my husband but have no respect for him expect to stay with him? How can a woman that says he is my husband but not my man think her marriage is going to last?

My premise is that if you have a friend there is mutual respect on some level; if there is no respect you do not go around the person. A business lives on respect if you do not respect the product or products that they have you don't buy from them. If a business rips off customers with shitty work you have no respect for that a you do not go back plus you tell all your friends about them.

If this is true with people you do not even know, as in go bowling with,have lunch with, and other interactions. How much more true will it be with someone you share a bed and a house with???

Jesse, there's "words of wisdom" coming from you today. I hold my marriage & family above all other things, and if I felt them the least bit threatened or disrespected, I'd certainly take offsetting action to resolve the situation. Reading some of these posts from supposedly white females, and their low opinions of their husbands, is very disturbing. I tend to think that most are just needle-dicked, whiteboi's living their fantasy for masturbation purposes, and that's cool, actually. But, I bet if their wives knew of their little ploys, they'd probably get their asses kicked.

Couples (real couples) need to keep in mind that they, no one else, cares a rats ass about their marriage or their family. So, all those involved in this lifestyle need to stress ... either have respect for the marriage or hit the frik'n road. I'm sure that if a "bull" was to even hint an ounce of disrespect towards me, my wife would resolve it, instantly. And, that's the way it HAS to be if the couple is to play in this lifestyle. ;)

Jesse, there's "words of wisdom" coming from you today. I hold my marriage & family above all other things, and if I felt them the least bit threatened or disrespected, I'd certainly take offsetting action to resolve the situation. Reading some of these posts from supposedly white females, and their low opinions of their husbands, is very disturbing. I tend to think that most are just needle-dicked, whiteboi's living their fantasy for masturbation purposes, and that's cool, actually. But, I bet if their wives knew of their little ploys, they'd probably get their asses kicked.

Couples (real couples) need to keep in mind that they, no one else, cares a rats ass about their marriage or their family. So, all those involved in this lifestyle need to stress ... either have respect for the marriage or hit the frik'n road. I'm sure that if a "bull" was to even hint an ounce of disrespect towards me, my wife would resolve it, instantly. And, that's the way it HAS to be if the couple is to play in this lifestyle. ;)
Amen, Mac!

I still love and respect my hubby, im still seeing all this as fun at the moment. However, as i have posted before, hubby does seem keen on getting more into the cuckold type activity but not got into it yet. Im ok with that but can not honestly say how i would feel if hubby watching me with black guy, then black guy starts telling him what to do and hubby does it. Would take some strength to keep remembering its all just sexy fun and not feel bit embarrassed for hubby.

I would probably accept if i saw it as all part of the fun, i think. But if that part of it became hubbys main turn on, i wouldnt be impressed. I suppose its all about meeting the right BBC and setting the boundaries before things get too deep!

I would probably accept if i saw it as all part of the fun, i think. But if that part of it became hubbys main turn on, i wouldnt be impressed. I suppose its all about meeting the right BBC and setting the boundaries before things get too deep!
i would as ann said tend to accept things,as long as it was not the main turn on.I also think it is very important to find the right Bull that can interact within the dynamics,of a cuckold marriage

Not having participated in a cuckold relationship, YET, I can share these thoughts.

I have wondered how things would change for real. On here many say that it is so much better and so on, I think you are much more of a taste of what might really happen. I am concerned what might really occur. One thing I am making sure that is occurring in our experimentation is that my husband not only knows I love him, but that I also need him, and not just physically.

He has always been a good lover, but lately its become all about me, he will do anything I ask and say without hesitation, which is not all together bad, but sometimes I want to be the submissive and simply be taken. I believe that it takes a strong man to fulfill this role and that many on here are finding that in their Cuckold Relationships. This is not to say that our husbands are wimps or such, some might be, but its more along the lines of how they feel about themselves.

I wonder if the issue here is not that he is not the man he used to be, but maybe he has lost a bit of confidence along the way. I believe their is a fine line between confident and sharing and submissive and wimpy and I am not talking the wimpy men can act like in the bed room.

Anyway, I hope this makes sense and may in some way help out.

I have wondered how things would change for real .... I am concerned what might really occur. One thing I am making sure that is occurring in our experimentation is that my husband not only knows I love him, but that I also need him, and not just physically .... sometimes I want to be the submissive and simply be taken. I believe that it takes a strong man to fulfill this role and that many on here are finding that in their Cuckold Relationships. This is not to say that our husbands are wimps or such .... I wonder if the issue here is that maybe he has lost a bit of confidence along the way. I believe there is a fine line between confident and sharing and submissive and wimpy and I am not talking the wimpy men can act like in the bed room.

Your post is encouraging, Dream Hubby and I hope new couples, considering cuckold play, keep your comments in mind. I would like to add just a couple thoughts to it ...

Because cuckolding involves a 3rd party, and sometimes even more, the marital relationship is often influenced, to some degree, by that extra person(s) involved. It is important that the couple communicates to that extra person how the cuckold arrangement & priorities work. The center piece to this unique arrangement is obviously the wife, so the foundation and strength of the couple's relationship hinges on her and how she handles the 3rd party involved. Often, that 3rd party is going to suggest/encourage activities outside the pre-agreed boundaries of the couple. For example, he might request that they meet privately, without the husband's knowledge; or, he might desire to take her on extended trips. His purpose usually would be to establish a stronger influence over the wife. It is important that the wife maintains the emotional strength to see that the pre-agreed boundaries with her husband aren't breached. It's highly suggested that the "bull" never be allowed to gain control over the cuckold arrangement. As long as "everyone" is enjoying the activities, a cuckold arrangement can actually be strengthening to the marriage. But if one party to the arrangement becomes discontent, it's much like a broken leg on a 3-legged stool ... it simply can't work effectively.​

Good post ... as I said, your comments are encouraging. Mac :)

My hubby has given me his blessing to "explore" my sexuality, and the gift he has given me has made me love him even more. He is so confident in our love that he is willing to give me that freedom.
That is our view point also....we find it exciting and do out of love for each other. She always asks when she wants to go out and play...and I always say yes, she knows the answer will always be yes but asks out of repect for our relationship. Love her so much!

Back