losing respect for hubby

Tiffandcuck

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MS, US
after being in the cuckold lifestyle for a few years and having to witness the decline of my husband's manliness through some of his actions, it's had me wondering if anyone else has felt like they were losing respect for the "men" we thought we had married. I can't be the only one who's felt cheated somehow. I never thought this would be what my marrige was like when I said I do. I'm not knocking the lifestyle just thinking that I cant be the only one who has found that their 'man' was not and felt a lil disappointed? any thoughts? I'd prefer women to respond and not any wimpy cuckolds...I have my husband if I want that view.

after being in the cuckold lifestyle for a few years and having to witness the decline of my husband's manliness through some of his actions, it's had me wondering if anyone else has felt like they were losing respect for the "men" we thought we had married. I can't be the only one who's felt cheated somehow. I never thought this would be what my marrige was like when I said I do. I'm not knocking the lifestyle just thinking that I cant be the only one who has found that their 'man' was not and felt a lil disappointed? any thoughts? I'd prefer women to respond and not any wimpy cuckolds...I have my husband if I want that view.

What exactly are you going through at the moment? and why are you feeling this way?
J&H

Well put

Did you know what you were getting into when you chose the cuckolding lifestyle? My husband isn't into that and neither am I. We got into this lifestyle on agreed upon terms. You should talk to your husband and tell him how you feel about what you feel he has become. You didn't say whether you still loved him or not. Good luck in sorting your feelings out about this .

My husband is a once-a-monther and when he does perform he's not so good. That's why I play around when I'm away from home with ******* at pageants and modeling, but that doesn't mean that I've lost respect for him, or that I don't love him. Sex is only one of many aspects of a good relationship
That's true it's about a bigger connection than just physical yes it plays a role just get ur fix and love hubby still

Something similar happened to me. It was not really about cuckolding (despite I was thinking about it without her knowledge). I begged her to pee in my mouth, she did it and in a few weeks everything changed. She lost respect for me, she cheated on me, refused to cuck me and we broke up. I still regret not being used as a cuck at least once.

Back