Losing Control

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
securedownload.jpg

The essence of being a cuckold is that the hubby doesn't any longer have full control over the wife's sexual desire. Although there's some hubbies in here who wouldn't agree with this.

I got a request from a white husband days back insisting how he wanted me to seduce his wife, stuff I should say and do and stuff I ought not do ... it was like giving me a list of how to wash his clothes at the laundry shop. What I wanted to really tell him was: 'Look here, you want all this for your wife ... it's all about your wife having her fun, not you.'

How many wives/hubbies in here entertain the idea of letting the wife have their fun and relinquishing control over to her and her lover?

View attachment 118075

The essence of being a cuckold is that the hubby doesn't any longer have full control over the wife's sexual desire. Although there's some hubbies in here who wouldn't agree with this.

I got a request from a white husband days back insisting how he wanted me to seduce his wife, stuff I should say and do and stuff I ought not do ... it was like giving me a list of how to wash his clothes at the laundry shop. What I wanted to really tell him was: 'Look here, you want all this for your wife ... it's all about your wife having her fun, not you.'

How many wives/hubbies in here entertain the idea of letting the wife have their fun and relinquishing control over to her and her lover?

The true essence of openly offering your wife sexual freedom is that as a husband you are offering her total control of her sex life. To try to take control after you have giving it is very much like topping from the bottom. Either you surrender total control or not. If not, then don't tell her that you are, lol!

My girlfriend's fucker took control of our sex life. He calls the shots. I only stand by and enjoy the situation sometimes. I also pay him to suck his cock.

He's a handsome dark-skinned Latin guy tho, not Black.

I have relinquished control to my Wife as her submissive husband. Whether she chooses to cuckold me or not is just a part of the control that she has.

People tend to forget that the term "cuckolding" is no longer used in it's truest sense, but is now more of an "umbrella" term for pretty much anything relating to a married woman having sex with other men. It even gets extended to cover girlfriends.

So it does become a problem for those who do not identify as submissive or those who don't relate to those into the sissy element.

I have relinquished control to my Wife as her submissive husband. Whether she chooses to cuckold me or not is just a part of the control that she has.

People tend to forget that the term "cuckolding" is no longer used in it's truest sense, but is now more of an "umbrella" term for pretty much anything relating to a married woman having sex with other men. It even gets extended to cover girlfriends.

So it does become a problem for those who do not identify as submissive or those who don't relate to those into the sissy element.

You do have a point there. The ones that annoy me, like a hubby whom I met, was him giving me instructions on what to do with the wife when I meet with her and what not to do. I didn't bother responding to him anymore.

thats pretty much over then....do like she do ....just suck it up.;)
great advice for the wimp cucky ..but..i guess You already know that. i think once the wife tells her hubby that he no longer has nothing to do with Her sex life..it's pretty open to understand the hubby doesn't mean anything to her sexually. Her interests is ALL that matters from that point.

Awhile back I told her I was okay with her getting it 24/7 whenever she wanted. I don't think that makes someone a wimp cucky. I find her sexuality to be a huge turn on and seeing her being a bad gurl. We talk about it and have fun with it whether I am there or not. She doesn't just fuck anyone either , she is more interested in long term relationships

Awhile back I told her I was okay with her getting it 24/7 whenever she wanted. I don't think that makes someone a wimp cucky. I find her sexuality to be a huge turn on and seeing her being a bad gurl. We talk about it and have fun with it whether I am there or not. She doesn't just fuck anyone either , she is more interested in long term relationships

No, it don't make you anything. In fact, get rid of that word 'wimpy' from your mind. It's about you having sensual gratification of watching her become the woman you have ALWAYS wanted her to be. Be proud of that!

1150617545.jpg

No, it don't make you anything. In fact, get rid of that word 'wimpy' from your mind. It's about you having sensual gratification of watching her become the woman you have ALWAYS wanted her to be. Be proud of that!

View attachment 123781
that may be because o fme. i was the one who said "wimpy cucky" in one of my replies to that person. obviously i spoke out of not really knowing anything for which i apologize.

Thats okay. Me and my wife are learning as we go how this works. I used to worry if I am a cuckold I will feel less of a man but you can be just as manly as a cuckold . I honestly love what my wife does and how she acts. Her confidence sexually is so awesome!!! Because my wife got stood up, I was lucky enough to fuck her and it felt great, of course she was mad cause I came fast but I got to feel how hot her pussy is.

Thats okay. Me and my wife are learning as we go how this works. I used to worry if I am a cuckold I will feel less of a man but you can be just as manly as a cuckold . I honestly love what my wife does and how she acts. Her confidence sexually is so awesome!!! Because my wife got stood up, I was lucky enough to fuck her and it felt great, of course she was mad cause I came fast but I got to feel how hot her pussy is.

Hopefully, you made it up to her! :mstickle:

Happy to hear that the two of you are taking the time to find what works for your relationship and needs as individuals and not just trying to emulate some of the stereotypical cuckold fantasy stuff that is floating about.

There is no one right way to do this except for the way that works for you and your Wife. Enjoy the ride. :)

Reactions: wit
Sometimes the black lover may not be doing things as well as my husband, like licking my pussy... should I tell him or should my husband just show him how I like it??

Back